redo list

Three days later...

Eve woke up to someone's phone ringing. She looked around room and notice she was in a hotel room. She started to freak out, them remembered everything.

Flashback

Eve was trying to have a good time but her phone kept on blowing up. Sev took her phone away and said " one quicky game of darts. If we win face the problem or break up with him."

Boom said " I am so going to win."

Sev said " If you lose free drinks on us."

Eve said " If i beat both or your arse, Both of you are running naked in the park but don't get caught by the cop.

When Boom was caught, Eve and Selev were trying to make a run for it but they were also caught. When all of them made bail, Eve threw up on Fofo who bailed them out and she passed out.

End of flashback

When Eve got out bed, she looked to her left and saw person Boomer sleeping. She looked underneath the sheet. When she had her clothes on she figure he was lazy to carry her to the other rooms in the mansion.

After she called an uber, Lilly texted her to go shopping.

Third P.O.V. At Endride mall in the food court.

Eve was eating her soft taco that she order. Lilly said " I tried calling you. Your boyfriend and I were worried. We didn't see you at the party."

Eve swallowed her food and said " I was tied so i called my cousin to take me home.

" okay. Snice its your anniversary tonight. Let's buy you a dress."

" okay."

Three hours later....

After Eve had dropped off Lilly home, She went to home and got ready for her anniversary date night. When Eve was out the door, her phone buzz. The text message said " that he was sick."

Eve's P.O.V.

I went back inside got out of my dress and into some jeans a shirt after cooking him some soup.

When I got to his place, I texted Molls ( aka Molly) that I'm sleeping over Keith's place snice he is sick.

I went to his apartment and left myself in. As I went upstairs to his room. I was shocked when I saw him in bed with my best friend.

After I cried in my car, I pulled myself together and called Boom.

Five hours later ...

I had just finished the bounty hunter job with Boom. When I was just leaving the mansion with my share of the money.

Sev ( aka Sleven ) said " how about we celebrate snice you just got half of the money snice you helped me out."

Boom said " come on celebrate. Celebrate. Celebrate."

I sigh and said " fine but one drink and then I go home."