Cast & story

Rayla Jenkins - high school student. junior year. Best friend is Jennifer. Boyfriend is Noah.

LL - Dafne Keen ( In the movie Logan )

Hailey Jenkins - cousin of Rayla. Sister of Skylar.

LL - Katherine McNamara ( in tv show called Shadowhunters )

Jennifer Walker - best friend is Ray ( aka Rayla) Junior in high school.

LL : Troian Bellisario ( in tv show called Pretty Little liars )

Noah Parker - boyfriend of Ray Junior high school student.

LL - Jasper Liu ( Triad princess 2019)

Blaze Warren - Senior in high school.

LL - Ansel Elgort ( in movie called The Fault in our stars )

Kenzo Walker - friend of Blaze. He is an orphan experiment who ran away.

LL - Luke MacFarlane ( hallmark movie : A shoe addict's Christmas )

Skylar Jenkins - Owner of Neon lights. Cousin of Rayla. Sister of Haily. Dropped out of college.

LL - Sofia Carson ( Purple hearts 2022)

Enzo Stoner - The guy who always smokes class. LL - Xu Weizhou ( my girlfriend 2019)

Hey guys new story here. So Its about a girl who signs a contract because she was drunk.

it might not make sense because all my stories that I write are none sense.

Here are The Characters and who they look like

Airsophia Lockwood - she is highschool student. going into junior year. She is 16 years old. And her boyfriend is Noah. Her best friend is Rayla. Sister is Linka.

LL - Jenna Ortega ( Wednesday 2022)

Linka Lockwood - Going to be a senior in high school. Sister is Air ( nickname for Airsophia )

LL - Lucy Hale ( truth or dare 2018)

Mrs. Lockwood - Mother and Lawyer. LL - Jennifer Lopez ( marry me 2022)

Mr. Lockwood - Father and doctor. LL - Ian Somerhalder ( the vampire diaries 2009)

When a person is dead they turn into zombie. When buried in a coffin. They will

turn into a ghoul at midnight.

Blaze P.O.V.J

Just as I was bout to say something I heard a police siren sound that was coming from the window." Ahh , I can't believe they call the cops, Ahh whatever. "

I walked towards the bed and laid down so that my feet were hanging off the bed. I put my hands behind my head and said "Wake me me up in two hours... Kiki"

while closing my eyes. As I heard her moving figured that she was about to tell me to get up. When I opened my eyes I was shocked that her lips were on my lips.

Third P.O.V.

Kiroo walked forward, and tripped. Somehow, her lips touched Blaze's. Blaze opened his eyes and was shocked. However, she instantly pulled away. She instantly pulled away and blushed, I laid there and was bout to say something when her phone rang.

Aunto tune - Jason Chen

Kiroo P.O.V.

When I come out from the closet in my hello kitty pajamas with a bat in my hand. I

said " i feel like i know... Ah.. your my sister's boyfriend's brother Ken."

Just as He was was bout to say something a police siren sound was heard. He then said "Ahh , I can't believe they call the cops, Ahh whatever. "