Halloween party

Começar do início

"So it's settled no one can be jeepers creepers loc dog and ashtray or chucky" Mookie shrugged taking a hit from his blunt.

"I'm Rey call my girl cuz I'm not liking the fact she's not going" Lo pouted. When is she going to get out of this damn depressing ass stage?

"You're delusional Lo. You need help" cash laughed.

"Yea yea shut up. BAE!" Lo yelled as her FaceTime called picked up.

"What? why is yelling on my phone?" Taliece snapped. You can hear the attitude that's on her face. You don't even have to look.

"Why you not going to our party?"

"Because I got something planned. I'll be at mookie birthday party"

"But I wanted you to match with me" Lo whined.

"I might go Lo I don't know yet" she shrugged.

"I got a question" Lo said putting her index finger up.

"What?"

"Can we bump coochie later?" She asked and the whole room shot her a side eye. Mookie damn near jumped out his seat.

"Yea you're blocked" Taliece laughed and hung up the phone.

"Why is you sexually harassing my sister witcho dyke ass?" Mookie mugged clearing all the mucus out his throat. Thats some nasty ass shit.

"I'm not harassing her I just asked a question. Convince your sister to fuck with Me"

"SHES NOT GAY!" He yelled.

"Leave me alone. I wanna be delusional in peace." Lo pouted slouching in her seat. Oh girl boo.

"Hold up? How yall going as ash tray and loc dog and yall niggas ain't bestfriends?" I asked realizing who they was going as. He ain't run this by me.

"Shut up bitch" Lo spat.

"I'a beat yo mf ass" I bucked at her.

"You hit me imma sue you"

"Clear your warrants first" I clapped back like I ain't got warrants too.

"Clear yours too"

"Shut the hell up before I clear both of y'all asses and that's on Periodt" Mar sasses snapping his finger and poking his lips out. He can't even go to an ice cream shop with his perverted ass.

"This nigga dont know if he wanna be a ped or gay" Lo laughed .

I sat back in my seat scrolling through instagram. I came across Moriah Instagram post revealing she had a baby. I was appalled cuz when did this happen.

"Aye? Moriah just had a baby" I called out reading her dedication paragraph.

"What?" Cash gasped.

"Deadass?" Mar said.

I looked over at Mookie and he looked defeated. Yea now he missing out on being a father because he wanna be ghosting the girl and now she found someone else and had a baby.

"How you feel about it Mookie?" I asked.

"Ion feel no way about it. Congratulations to her though" he shrugged nonchalantly. He knows he mad as hell that girl moved on.

"If my math is mathing, full term is 9 months right?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows.

"Yea" he nodded.

"And you ghosted her after Christmas so like the beginning of January right?"

"What are you trying to get at?"