Independent ➢ Taehyung

| AUTHOR'S POV |

Taehyung was on his way back to hus hut when he noticed a figure behind the tree. He placed his basket on the ground and slowly walk towards the figure only to see a girl sleeping under the big tree. Taehyung got confused so he slowly shook her, hoping that this person isn't dead or something.

"No, i won't come back." The girl mumbled. This increased taehyung's curiosity.

"Wake up miss." He said and slightly slap the girl's cheeks but got startled by the hot temperature on this girl's body.

"Oh my god, what happened to you." Taehyung look around to maybe look for help but sadly, no one's on the rice field. He doesn't have any choice. He slowly lift the girl and throw her on his shoulder but yet gentle.

"Ok, just like a sack of rice." He breathed as he grab his basket. He then headed back to his hut.

He immediately placed the girl on his bed and tuck her under the sheets. He immediately grab some water and towel to put it on the girl's forehead while he cook the herbal medicine.

<>

He's cooking some dinner when he noticed the girl waking up. His kitchen is pretty near on his open 'bedroom' so he really does have the access to see her wake up. The girl sat up and look around, utterly confused. He sighed and walked towards her.

"W-who are you? Why am i here? Are you going to do something to me?! Go away!" Taehyung slightly frownes at the attitude. This girl totally don't know the word 'thank you'.

"Hey hey, don't shout at me like that. I won't do something or whatever you're thinking right there. And, who am i? I was just the person who help you not to die on that high fever. And why are you even sleeping in the forest? That's crazy." Taehyung scoffed. He's offended though. The girl stayed silent. He turned to her and crossed his arms.

"Now you're not talking?" He spatted.

"T-thank you." The girl said as she slowly fiddle with her fingers. Taehyung immediately smiled but immediately hid it afterwards.

"Its nothing. You're welcome. Mind answering the last question?" He stayed like that, arms crosses while looking at her.

"I-. . . . I left our house, without my parents knowing." She confessed which made taehyung gasp, dramatically.

"Oh my god. Why?" He asked.

"I'm sick of them. They always fight and- and they don't give me the attention anymore, always business and nothing more." She said. She knows this is odd but why does she feel comfortable telling this to him?

"I'm sure they're worrying about you now. Once you get better, I'll get you home. Tell me where do you live?" Taehyung said that made her tugged on his shirt.

"Please don't. I beg you. Let me stay here. I don't want to go back to them, please." She begged.

"You want to stay here, with me? Are you sure?" Taehyung asked and she immediately nod.

"Yes, please. I promise, i can help." She said. Taehyung think for a moment.

"Ok. But promise me, you'll go back once you're ready." He said. She stayed silent for a moment. Taehyung noticed this being hard to her so he slowly sat down beside her.

"People can't force a person to be ready if she's still not ready, its not that easy, right? It'll be fine. People change also, for their love ones. And i know your parents love you, and so, they have to change for you. Maybe this isn't just the right time. So for now, I'll help you, hm? We can be friends." Taehyung smiled. She stared at him, smile slowly crepting up her face.