New Student ➢ Namjoon

You hurriedly walked to your first class cause you're gonna be late. At the last minute, thank god you already entered the room. Miss Alegra slightly glared at you.

"Okay class. You have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Miss alegra announced as a young tall guy walk to the front. He smiled showing his deep dimples. This feels like—Your world stop.

"Oh my. . ." You gulped.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Namjoon, whatever you like. I'm an exchange student from South korea. Please take a good care of me here." At last, he smiled again.

"Thank you Namjoon. Now please take your seat there." Miss alegra pointed to the seat infront of yours. He's an exchange student. . . Means he's a genius one.

"Now let's start our lesson with— Literature." Miss alegra started the lesson but you just stayed staring at this tall sitting figure infront you.

"His aura almost made me explode." You muttered under your breath as you keep up with the notes on the board, writing it down to your notebook.

.

.

"Y/n. As like you're late lately, Can you show namjoon the whole school so he can be familiar in here?" Miss alegra said as he turned to you.

"Yes maam." You responded and she just smiled at namjoon behind you.

"I'm not even late. Just 5 seconds before the subject starts." You rolled your eyes.

"Hi um. . . Y/n? Is that your name?" You stopped walking hearing Namjoon's voice behind you. Oh—He's following you, yeah. He needs your watch.

"Oh, Yeah. Nice to meet you Namjoon. I'm Shin Y/n. I'm so sorry i forgot you were there." You said.

"Oh— It's fine haha." He laughed. You just smiled awkwardly.

"So. . . You're an exchange student, That means you're smart?" You turned to him and raised your brows.

"Not that smart." He chuckled.

"How can you be so fluent on English if you're from Korea? I mean, Have you stayed here for a long time now?" You asked as you two walk together through the hall.

"Uh— No, i just got here last week and. . . I just learned English speaking from friends." He said.

"Friends. Oh, friends? Do you have a lot of friends?" You asked.

"No.  Not the friends you were thinking. It's Friends, The tv show." He said.

"Oh." That's just what left your mouth. That's a little embarrassing.

"You know, like, My mom brought me some DVD's and then i watch it with korean subtitles then at last, With no subtitles. Just like that." He said and you just nod. He memorized it to learn. Wow. . .Just wow. How can he be so fluent just ny watching a tv show with subtitles? Compare to me— I've watched a lot of korean dramas but the world i only know is annyeonghaseyo.

"So um. . . Here's the music room. It's where they play different kinds of instrument and blah blah blah." You pointed to the room. You pointed some rooms and direction for him to be familiar in it.

"At last, This is the art studio. Let's go inside." You said and entered the studio. Different paintings hanging on the wall, some figurines on a deck. . . . . . . This is such a nice view.

"Wow." He look around, amazed. You two walk to the different paintings.

"Oh. Do you know this one? This is the Spoliarium." You said.

"Oh, Yeah. I saw this painting on social media sometimes." He said looking up on the painting.

"Do you know that the meaning of this painting is 'To forget your past is to give up your future'? This painting is one of my favorite paintings at all. It's just very. . . Inspirational..I really relate on this one." You said, smiling. You looked at him and noticed that he's just staring at you.

"Hey." You snapped your fingers infront of his face.

"Let's move on. Do you have some favorite paintings too?" You asked.

"Oh. Not yet, maybe. . . It's still unfamiliar to me. Maybe when i knew their meanings, I'll be onto it." he said.

"That's great."