Our Princess Pt. 2 ➢ BTS

"How's the sleep?" He asked.

"Fine, oppa." I mumbled.

"Why are you sad?"

"Don't mind me." I sighed. He hugged me tight.

"Is it because of your jungkook oppa?" He asked. How did he know? Isn't he sleeping?

"Yes, oppa. Does jungkook oppa hate me?" I suddenly asked.

"Of course not." He chuckled.

"Am i really an orphan? Am i not your real sister, after all?" I asked.

"That's not true. Actually, there's some pictures of you on eomma's embrace on the hospital. I was there. . . and Jin hyung too. We were so happy the moment we saw our little princess, and it was you y/n." I smiled at oppa's words.

"You know why your jungkook oppa's being like that?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because he's jealous. Jealous that he's not our maknae anymore."

"Just because of that? He does that all 'cause he's jealous? But his words hurts." I pouted.

"Just don't mind him."

"Breakfast is ready~" jin oppa shouted from the kitchen.

"Let's eat breakfast now y/n. Come on, get me up." I get up and pulled his hand up. He slightly chuckled and ruffled my hair. I ran to the kitchen as i take my seat between jimin oppa and taehyung oppa.

We eat our breakfast without jungkook oppa. No one even call for him. I feel so sad so after i finished eating my breakfast, i knocked on the gym room's door.

"Oh come on, It's open!" He shouted. I entered the room. He looked at me but continue lifting his dumbbell after.

"Oppa. . . You should eat breakfast too. I just finished mine so you can go out now, I'll be on my room.." I said.

"Yeah yeah— Whatever." I just nod and silently shut the door. I just smiled at the rest of my oppa before heading to my room. Time to work on my homeworks..

.

.

"What's this? Omg. I'll lose my brain cells— Gosh." I massaged my temples and ran downstairs.

"Where's namjoon oppa?" I asked, even though there's no one in here. If they heard me, they'll answer right away even though whenever they are—

"On my room, Y/n." Hearing that, i immediately ran to namjoon oppa's room.

"Oppa! I need help." I said and put my homeworks on his table infront him.

"Easy there y/n~ah. What's this?" He asked, turning to me.

"Papers, oppa. Don't you see? But seriously. . . It's math." I fake cried as i throw myself on his bed.

"Come here, I'll explain it to you then you'll answer it right away, okay?" I sat up and nod my head.

"Come here." He pulled the stall beside him for me to sit on.

"You'll just add this here then divide the answer here. Get the square root of this one then multiply it to the other answer then done." He explained as he pointed on the formulas.

"Understand?"

"Yeah?" I answered it confused based on what i understand in answer here answer there.