Secret Affair ➢ Seokjin

You silently wait on the reserved table from the café where you and Jin used to stay for a talk or maybe, a date. You sip on your hot choco while patiently waiting for him to arrive.

You immediately turned your head to the café's entrance hearing the bell that means someone entered the place. He walk towards you with a smile on his face.

"Jagi." He mutters as he kissed your cheeks. You just smiled at him.

"How did you get away this time?" You asked, placing your drink on the table.

"Hm. . .Like usual." He responded with a shrug.

"Jin. . . I think we should call this quits." You said. He looked at you confused.

"W-why? Don't you love me anymore?" He asked.

"No. . . It's not like that but, what we're doing is wrong." You said.

"This isn't wrong if we both love each other." He said frowing a bit.

"Yes, Ofcourse. . . But this is wrong. You're in a relationship and, so am i. We're cheating on them. We have a freaking affair for pete's sake Jin." You sighed.

"You love me. . . Right?" He asked.

"Yes. . . I really really do love you—But this is really wrong." You uttered.

"I don't want to do this but we have to, So just please do the same. You'll get over from me soon. . . Just continue loving your real girlfriend." You said and stand up. He grab your wrist and look on your eyes.

"Y/n. . . Please don't do this to me." He whispered, more like pleading.

"Jin. . . Please don't make this hard for me." You pulled your hands and walked out the café as tears run down your cheeks. You can't take the guilt you've been feeling. Yes, you two have a secret affair. Things really happened so fast. . . But now you can't take it anymore.

You arrive on your shared apartment with your boyfriend. You found him wearing his coat means he'll go out.

"You'll leave?" You asked.

"Oh—Y/n. . . There you are, yes baby. I have to leave for an hour. There's an urgent meeting with the boards. I have to go." He said and you just nod.

"Take care." You mumbled and he just nod after kissing your forehead then left. You sighed and headed to your shared room. You change into a comfortable outfit as you just throw yourself on your bed and buried your face on your pillow.

You heard your phone vibrated so you grab it and look if who message you or something. It was a missed call from Jin. He still called you after the break up. Seeing things connected to him give you nightmares— It makes you remember the foolish thing you've done and end just an hour ago.

"Ugghh!" You groaned out frustration as you deleted his number on your phone. You sighed and go to the secret app you've been having since the two of you started a secret affair. You typed the password as it was supposed to be Kim Seokjin.

You smiled seeing the selcas you two take from the dates you two have done before. There was a picture from the namsan tower, Him cooking, two of you posing in different angles. He said you should keep it as a remembrance 'cause you two can't post it on Instagram or in any platform.

Hours passed without you realizing that you've already slept. You woke up and looked at the wall clock. It's already 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Jagi? Jagiya. . . Are you home already?" You called out as you headed downstairs. You frowned only to see no one. He's 6 hours gone? Is that meeting really that important to have a long conversation like 6 hours?