Captain Pt. 2 ➢ Yoongi

Two chairs in front of each other, 6 meters far from each one. Jihoon gave Jungkook a stern look as Jungkook just remained a calm look. Yoongi on his side, eyeing Jihoon and Whein.

"Jeonha, should we start the talk?" Jihoon asked with that freaking smirk on his face.

"I know you are in North Korea's side, Jihoon, but as you know.. with my plan, both side of Korea agreed that the war will stop as i know you knew already. My fiancé is from North Korea so i think our discussion will be ended here." Jungkook ended his speech.

"Too bad I'm bad on understanding Jeonha, and first of all.. I don't really care. You know i only want the throne." Jihoon said. Jungkook looked at Yoongi but the captain just glare at Jihoon.

"Why are you so eager to get what's already mine? First, my fiance <sorry to interrupt but i played attack on bangtan and Jungkook's solo part was on, it suits! Gosh I'm crying> and now the throne? Why can't you just do some hardworking to get what you want? Even its hard, its still easy though, you get the rest." Jungkook said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Why are you bringing up your fiancé here, Jeonha? This is an important discussion you're handling." Jihoon frowned.

"She's part of every important discussion or decision I'll handle." Jungkook said, raising an eye brow.

"Rubbish. Now let's talk about Captain Min's Father's stupidity." Yoongi was alarmed. It's unexpected but he's not surprised at all. He knew Jihoon will do this. It's a set up for him. Jungkook looked at Yoongi confused. He just gulped but keep calmed.

"And what's wrong with Commissioner Min?" Jungkook asked.

"How bad, you don't know? This Captain here is a good secret keeper huh? Still, you call him loyal?" Jihoon smirked.

"Captain Min, why don't you tell jeonha about your fathers stupidity?" Jihoon said with his smirk again. Yoongi noticed Whein pulling her gun from her back.

'This is the time. They're starting their plan now.' Yoongi thought.

He immediately pulled off his gun that alarmed Whein so she immediately pointed it at Yoongi but Yoongi pointed his gun in front of Jungkook's forehead. Whein was in utter shock at the sudden move.

'Captain Min. This is not part of the plan' Jungkook thought.

"Let's fcking get this over with." Yoongi gritted his teeth as he gripped on his gun. Jihoon smirked.

"I'm fcking tired on lying to you, Jeonha. I'm on their side and I'm a fcking spy. I tell them every plan you've made so you just surrender the throne to him then you can go to north korea with your fiancé, It's just fcking easy." Yoongi said as he glared at Jungkook. He look back and see Jihoon smirking then nod maybe telling him to continue. Too bad, all of them don't know what's running on Yoongi's mind.

Jungkook remained calm as he look at Yoongi's eyes. There's no expression. It still seems flat.

Whein smirked as she knew yoongi was just putting an act. She immediately pointed the gun to Yoongi's direction but too bad, Yoongi's faster. He immediately turned around and pulled the trigger as the bullet was shotted on Whein's forehead. Her eyes widen as she just floped onto the ground, shaking.

"W-what's h-happening?" Jihoon mutters as he look at Whein's deceased body. Yoongi pointed his gun to Jihoon as Jungkook formed a smirk on his face, slightly.

"Hyun Jihoon, You are under arrest for killing your own father and planning on killing the crown prince and his fiancé, Everything you say can use against you to the court of law-" Jungkook and Yoongi watched the police arrest Jihoon and his mens.