Change ➢ Jungkook

YOUR POV

"Pass here! I'm open! Yah!" I shouted as i throw my hands up for my team mate to see that I'm open. He passed me the ball. I immediately catched it as i drible and run. I just duck and dodge the other students who plays with us. I jumped and dunked the ball.

"Wooooooooo! Y/n's the best!" I smiled seeing their reactions. All of them do high fives with me.

"Nice play Y/n." My team mate said as he tap my back.

"Thanks, You too." I said. I noticed the boy peeking on the window. I always see him there. His eyes widen, maybe seeing me looking at him? I just smiled and waved at him. He didn't smile or wave back, instead he just disappear from the window.

"Hey, Do you know who's that guy on that house?" I asked one of my playmates.

"No. . . But i heard he never go out there. He have strict parents. I bet he's a loner." I frowned hearing those bad mouth about the family on that house, especially to the boy.

The basketball court is just across the street. Whenever i play with my co& students from the highschool university, i always see that boy. He really doesn't come out from the house. I'm confused, and curious. Don't he have friends here? Wait, Is he home schooling or what? Is he sick that's why his parents are strict? Oh never mind. I'm gonna find it out myself.

~

It's already 8:54 pm. I bid my parents good night as i run to my room. As i jump on my bed, i came out with a very clever plan. I smiled and look out the window. Hm, pretty high. It's already night so my parents won't let me go out.

I wear my hoodie as i silently jump out the window.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath as i fall down on my elbow. I run out to the street and headed to the direction where the boy's house was in.

I smiled as i my plan succeeded. I climb into his window and knocked, but not that loud ofcourse. The blinds are on side so i can barely see what's inside. His room was huge, and there he is, in front of a computer. He has headset on so i just sighed and rolled my eyes.

I grab the bottom of the window and realizes that it was open. I giggled and pushed it up before i successfully jump inside. He jump from his seat as he saw me inside, smiling at him.

"Hi." I greeted. I look like a creep, don't i?

"W-what are y-you doing h-here? H-how did y-you get in?!" He have his eyes widen as his lips remain open with a small gap.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n." I just smiled sweetly.

"Y-yah! Y-you . . Ge-" I cutted him off by shushing him.

"Shhhh, Don't scream. You don't want your parents to know i'm here, do you? And. . .I don't have any bad intentions." I slightly pouted. You're being ridiculous Y/n!

"I want to know you. Would you allow me?" I asked.

"Dude no, just leave al- Aish, As if i have another option, you're already in my room." I can hear him mutter under his breath. I smiled.

I walk closer to him but he just froze on his spot. He stayed his gaze stick to the ground.

"You're shy, aren't you?" I giggled.

"N-no- No I'm not." He mumbles. Looks like quite yes to me. [🤭]

"I always see you from the basketball court, i can't stop myself on wondering. . . What kind of person you are. My Friends told me your parents are strict? And, They said you don't come out from this house, Why is that? Don't you know how to have some fun?" I chuckled. I just heard him sigh.

"Privacies won't work on me young man. This may seems rude but- In this society, you don't have any option but to expose yourself. . . To me." I said with a sly smirk.

"Why. . . Why are you here? First of all." He said. He's voice is pretty melodic.

"Isn't it obvious? I want us to be friends. You don't came out from this house so, i, perhaps the friendly creature, came here so i have a chance to get to know you." I said as sat on his couch. This room is really huge compare to my old room, gosh.

I look at him and at the exact time, he look at me too. His gaze- Oh god, I'm in love- ok shut it. I smiled at him. I think my cheeks are blushing hard. Shit-

"If you don't want to tell me now. . .Then fine, i have to go now. I'll come back tomorrow okie? Bye bye." I jump out the window, seeing him 'too stunned to speak and without any intention to utter a single word again' Heck it, why am i suddenly. . .being crazy?

I run back to my house and use the staircase to the rooftop. Our house have rooptop 'cause my father wanted a space for me. He really told the house builder that he want a rooftop, just for me.

"Gosh Y/n. Why- You're so dumb! Seriously?! Where did you get that freaking idea? Jump into his room by the window, talk to him. . . like face to face? And freaking blush when you two did eye contact? Then just freaking leave and told him you'll come back tomorrow- What the fuck?!" I mentally slapped myself for being a crazy being back there.

"Aish. Just let it slide, just sleep!" I'm really gonna regret it when i see him tomorrow.

~tomorrow

I woke up and did my morning routine. I grab my skate board and run out the house.

"Y/n! Your helmet!" My mother shouted.

"Eomma! Skateboarders don't need helmet! Those helmet and gears are for babies! And I'm not a baby anymore!" I shouted back.

"I'm just saying-"

"Bye bye eomma! Promise, I'll take care!" I said as i jump on my skateboard. I skate to the boy's house direction. I breathed deeply as i reached the front of his house.

"Hey y/n! Wanna play basketball with us?" I look at the guy but notice the boy on the window again. He's frowning to the guy who asked me.

"I'll pass!" I shouted back and look at the boy. I smiled awkwardly as i told him to open the door for me. His eyes are widen, well, again then he disappeared from the window again. He don't want to see me anymore, is it? Am i too annoying then? Dang it.

I was about to leave but then, the door swung open.

"C-come in." He said. My face lighted up as i smile and enter the house. Omg- It's massive.

"M-my parents aren't home." he said as he sat on the single couch.

"Oh. I see- So. . ." Awkward~.

"Do you really want to be friends with me?" he asked, STRAIGHTFORWARDLY. He looks at me with a doe eyes. I just stayed silent for a while. My cheeks are heating again.

"Yes. Yes ofcourse, i really want to." I replied.

"T-thanks."

"Huh?" I look at him confused. He's thanking me- but why is that?

"Its the first time. . .Someone want to be freinds with me." He said.

"Oh. Are you too picky?" I asked, confused.

"No. Ofcourse not. It's just. . . They don't want it. I'm not picky on any type of friends. If we vibes, then it's clicked." He said.

"Then see it different when it comes to me. I really want to be your friend. I want to. . . know your life from YOU. Not on those freaky rumors." I said.

"Oh. Yeah sure, ofcourse." He nodded.