The Murder of One 3x18

Start from the beginning

"He deserved it."

"Why does he deserves to be chained up?"

"He slept with me so he could get into my head to find a weapon to kill me and my family."

"He did what?" I ask shocked at which she nods. I become really angry at Damon for using Bex like that so I tell her. "Well then make him suffer."

She smirks and says. "I knew there was a reason why we are friends."

"Besides my amazing personality." I say at witch she chuckles.

"Yeah,"

"Well then have fun teaching him a lesson, I'm gonna go and help Bonnie unlink you."

"You're not doing the spell?"

"It needs to be done by either your mother or a Bennett witch." I say at which she nods and I leave.

_____________________________________

After Bonnie arrives I go with her to the library and start explaining her the spell. "Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now." Nik says as he enters the room as Bonnie is reading the grimoire.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy even with Ana's help." Bonnie tells Nik.

"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue." Nik threatens Bonnie and I just roll my eyes.

"No need for threats, she will unlink you she just needs a little more time to understand the spell."

"I already understand the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough." Bonnie tells us.

"Bonnie, you're strong enough, I believe in you."

"She's right you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie." Klaus moves towards Bonnie. "Your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think you aren't trying very hard. Very well." He pulls out his phone "Kol. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?" He says to Kol and I'm confused not knowing who they are talking about. Nik walks over to us and holds up his phone. I see Jeremy playing with his new dog he mentioned to me when we talked over the phone few days ago. "There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" He pulls the phone away. "Thank you Kol, we'll be in touch." He hangs up. "So, Bonnie, how bout that spell?"

"Klaus can we talk for a second?" I say as I walk out of the room and he has no choice except to follow me. "So when did you or Kol thought of telling me that you send him to stalk my brother."

"Probably never." He replies and I glare at him. "But if it makes it any better, neither of us would of really hurt him. It's just so we can threaten Bonnie and your sister."

"It doesn't, but just don't hurt him, either of you."

"We won't hurt him. I promise." I just nod and go back to the room where Bonnie is still going through the spell.

______________________________________

As Nik and I are watching Bonnie prepare everything to start the spell we hear Damon scream from the other room from Bex's torture.

"What was that?" Bonnie asks scared.

"It's well deserved, trust me." I tell Bonnie remembering what Damon did to Bex.

"I wouldn't let it bother you." Nik says.

"Well, it does bother me. You bother me. How you use people to get what you want, it's not right." Bonnie tells Nik.

"You're being emotional, Bonnie. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you. Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back. Isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? I know the spell requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are." Klaus grabs a case and opens it. There are four bottles of blood within it. Klaus points to them. "Elijah. Rebekah. Kol. Finn." Klaus bites his hand and holds his bloody hand clenched in a fist and looks at Bonnie. Blood drips from his fist. "Where do you want this?" I grab a glass, holding it under Klaus' hand so his blood can drip into it.

"Okay let's start the spell." I say and Bonnie pours their individual blood in one pile and begins chanting the spell. At beginning nothing happens until flame increases and the room starts shaking slightly. Once she finishes the spell the flames died down and I see five separate pools of blood where once was one big with all of Mikaelsons blood.

________________________________________

While Nik is escorting Bonnie out of the house I start cleaning up everything that's left of the spell. While I am cleaning I don't hear Nik coming back into the room until he takes the grimoire I picked up from the ground from my hands and puts it back into it's place.

"Thank you Ana." He says.

"Why are you thanking me Bonnie was the one who performed the spell?"

"You taught her the spell, but I am mainly thanking you for saving me from feeling alone. I will never be able to thank you enough. You make me feel human."

"How, how am I making you feel human?"

"Because being around you makes me feel more like the man I use to be." He must of seen my confused look so he clarifies his words. "When I was human. You make me feel alive, you make me feel things I didn't feel in a thousand years."

"What do I make you feel?"

"You make me feel love, but you also make me want to be a better man for you."

"You don't have to change for me. I don't want you to be someone else just so I would like you. If I am to like you, I want it to be you because of you, the real you."

"And what if you don't like the real me?" He asks getting closer to me.

"Let me be the judge of that." I say as I look him straight in the eyes and I see his gaze moving to my lips. And I see him leaning in, I lean in as well and our lips touch. When our lips meet in a kiss it's like a firework exploding. Nik pulls me closer as he deepens the kiss and I rest my hands around his neck.

"Nik- sorry to interrupt," Bekah says as she comes into the room and we jump a little pulling apart.

"You're not interrupting anything, I-uh, I have to go anyway." I say quickly grabbing my stuff and leaving the house as fast as possible, still not believing I just kissed Klaus Mikaelson, one of my closest friends brother. The guy that turned my aunt and killed my sister, the guy all my friends hate and wants to kill.