Almost there

January 15th 2024 the third week of January. Serenity has bin in pain and I feel so fucking bad for her. But, it's become a norm that she just puts up with it. I'm so glad that she just has one more month left. She made 8 months on January 10th. Kila is also 8 months. Kila being pregnant is a pain in the ass I swear. Her and Serenity are so different. Serenity is chill unless she's in pain or hungry. But Kila? She stays on 10. Everything annoys her...literally. It's gotten so bad that we don't even talk to her until she talks to us. Everything we do is annoying to her so we just let her be. Of course we make sure that she's ok and doesn't need anything. But other than that? We just leave her alone until she comes to us. She be getting on Syrus ass literally for no reason. Sometimes Serenity would have to get involved. But other than that everything has bin smooth sailing. Their babygirl is almost here and Serenity and I bundle of joy is almost here as well.

  "Dada!" Santos yelled as he climbed downstairs and ran to me.

  "Yes papa?" I chuckled as I picked him up.

   "Mama." He pointed upstairs.

   "What's wrong with mama buddy?" I asked as I headed upstairs with him.

  "Mmmm." He shrugged.

  I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. I walked into the room just to see Serenity laying in bed.

  "You ok baby?" I asked her.

   "I'm fine." She nodded. "I just wanted a water." And told me.

  I grabbed her a water out of the mini fridge then handed it to her. I sat on the edge of the bed with Santos in my arms.

  "How you feeling?" I looked at her.

  "Better." She slightly smiled.

  "Still in pain?" I asked her.

   "Just a little but I'm fine." She said as she sat up and drank some of her water.

   I kissed her temple. "It's almost over." I kissed her stomach.

  "I know." She smiled.

  "Ahhhh." Santos squealed as he played in my arms with his toy.

  "Hey no." Serenity looked at him.

  He looked at her and smiled. She kissed his forehead.

   "Got a name yet?" I asked her.

   "Yes and no." She looked at me.

    "Still lost on what the middle name should be?" I asked.

  "Yes."She chuckled.

    "We'll figure it out." I told her. "It'll come to us." I said.

   "It will." She nodded.

I smiled at her and kissed her stomach.

"What you wanna do today?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I just wanna stay in bed." She said.

"You? You wanna stay in bed?" I asked surprised.

"Shut up." She chuckled as she hit me.

I smiled. "Ok baby we can stay in bed." I told her.

"Where's Silas and them?" She asked.

"Silas and Kelaya are over at their house. I don't know where Syrus and Kila are." I said as I got Santos and got comfortable in bed.

She nodded.

"What were you doing downstairs?"

"Well I cleaned the house, Sage of course, I was gonna cook but then Santos came and got me." I explained.

"What were you going to cook?" She looked at me.

"I don't know I didn't make it to the kitchen." I chuckled.

She laughed a bit and shook her head.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry." She said. "It's gone come up and it's gonna hurt." She sighed.

"But you have to eat something my love." I sat my hand on her cheek as I looked at her.

"I know. Just not right now." She spoke.

"Ok baby just let me know when." I kissed her forehead.

"I will baby." She smiled.

We laid there in complete silence just listening to the tv. Santos on the other hand was jumping around on the bed. I made sure he didn't get too close to Serenity.

     *Later that day*

  I'm just now getting up and Serenity is still sleep. Her and Santos actually. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes and gave them a kiss on their foreheads. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I didn't what I had to do, washed my face then headed downstairs. When I got downstairs someone was knocking on the door. I looked out the window to see Silas and Syrus. I opened the door letting them in.

  "Wassup?" They asked as they walked in.

"Nun much wassup with yall?" I asked as I shut and locked back the door.

"Same." They said. "Where's Asé?" Syrus asked.

"Upstairs sleep with Papa." I told them

"Oh ok. She feeling better?" Silas asked.

"Just a little." I nodded. "How's Kyla?" I looked at Syrus

"Pain in the ass but she's good. She's at home right now watching her little shows." Syrus said which made Silas and I laugh.

"What you got planned today?" Silas asked me.

  "Not a damn thing." I told them. "I'm just waiting on Serenity to wake up and let me know what she wanna eat." I told them.

  He nodded.

  "Y'all wanna play some games?" Syrus asked.

  "Hell yeah." Silas and I said as I turned on the game.

    Gonna play a lil game until babygirl wakes up. Don't know what we finna do later but hopefully it's something fun.