Preparing for Baby.

Saints pov

       It's bin about 6 months which means Serenity is 7 months and 3 weeks Pregnant. She'll be 8 months on November 15th. Her stomach wasn't big the first couple months but, one day she woke up and it's like the motherfucker grew over night. Silas moved them to a new house and new house means new neighborhood. He had to get Serenity away from everything she didn't need any stress, soon after they moved I also moved. Right next to them actually, Serenity and I decided that it was time so we got the house together. You would think all of us live together the way Syrus and Silas be over there. But, she's bin happier, calmer, hungrier, more bipolar, so on and so fourth. Right now we're in Walmart shopping for baby clothes and oh we're having a boy!

  "Babe look at this!" She smiled as she held up this Cookie Monster onesie.

   "Babe he has more than enough clothes we're supposed to be looking for a crib." I smiled at her. 

   "Ok ok." She smiled. "I'm still getting it though." She chuckled as she put it in the cart.

  "Which crib do you like?" I asked.

   "I love this gray one." She said as she pointed at it. "It comes with a changing table too." She smiled.

  "This one it is." I said as I got it putting it in the other cart I had. We had everything else for his room except the crib.

   "Do we need anything else?" I asked just to make sure.

  "No that's everything." She said.

  "Ok let's go." I said.

  We headed to the self check out and paid for everything we had. Well I paid and after I did we headed to the jeep. Silas extra ass went and got a whole Escalade talking bout the baby need space. I told her to get in while I packed everything in the jeep. When I was down I put up both carts then we were on our way.

  "You hungry?" I asked.

  "Nah I'm gonna cook when we get home." She said.

  "You sure?" I asked.

   "Yes my love." She smiled.

   "Ok now don't say I didn't ask." I chuckled.

   "Boy shut up." She chuckled as she shook her head.

"Yeah yeah so what you going to cook?" I asked.

"Ummmm." She said as she thought. "I want some white rice with butter shrimp and corn." She said.

"Sounds good." I nodded.

"It really does." She looked at me.

"Soooo you got a name for him yet?" I asked.

"I do." she smiled.

"What is it?" I smiled.

"Not telling you until we get home. I wanna tell you Silas, and Syrus together." She chuckled.

"Not even a hint?" I asked.

"Nope." She smiled.

"Damn fine." I smiled as I shook my head.

After about 10-15 minutes we pulled up at the house. She grabbed some of the bags and headed inside. Soon after she headed inside Silas and Syrus came out to help me with everything else. After we were done putting everything except the crib up we sat down in the kitchen while Serenity cooked.

"Wassup Humpty." Syrus smiled.

"Syrus fuck you." She laughed causing us to laugh.

"How was your day fool?" Silas asked.