It Has To Be Plan B

Saints pov
I woke up with a banging ass headache but then I remember the events that took place lastnight. I felt around to see if Serenity was still in bed but she wasn't but of course she isn't I smelt bacon. I got out of bed then headed to the bathroom. I didn't my everyday morning routine then I got dressed in a grey hoodie with the matching sweatpants, basically a set. It had the word "Stoner" written in black, I put on some black socks, threw my singles up in a bun, sprayed on some cologne, then headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen to see Santos in his swing and Serenity making breakfast. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Good morning baby." I said as I kissed her neck.

"Good morning my love." She smiled.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as I picked up Santos. "Hey papa." I smiled.

"I slept great and you?" She asked as she set the table.

"Same." I smiled.

"I bet." She smirked.

"Shut up." I chuckled as I sat down.

"Nope." She smiled as she made both of our plates handing me mines. "Apple or orange?" She asked.

"Orange." I said as I ate.

She poured us both a glass of orange juice then sat down handing me my glass.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"They're still in bed." She laughed a lil as she ate. "Last night was a success." She smiled.

"It sure was." I told her.

"Trust me I know." She looked at me. "But they'll be joining us later." She said.

"You show me something new everyday." I told her. "You're one naughty ass girl." I smiled.

"For you? Definitely." She smiled.

I shook my head and smiled at her as we ate.

"Saint?" She called me.

"Yes my love?" I looked at her.

"I love you." She looked at me.

"I love you too." I smiled at her. "What's wrong?" I asked knowing something was bothering her.

"I don't know I just have this bad feeling." She sighed.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like something bad is going to happen." She sighed.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. "Everything's going to be fine baby." I told her.

"I don't Saint something doesn't feel right." She said.

I put Santos back into his swing then got down in front of her. "Look at me." I told her causing her to look at me.

"Everything is going to be ok, we're going to be fine." I said as I looked at her. "Ok?" I asked.

"Ok." She nodded.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She kissed me

As we kissed my phone went off causing her to pull away. Oh my fucking gosh.

"Im sorry." I sighed.

"It's fine go ahead." She said as she got up grabbing our plates.

I walked out back to the middle of the yard and answered the phone.