Baby boy.

Saints pov
       It was the next day and I was just waking up. When I got up I saw everyone passed out the ground oh we party hard as fuck last night. I checked the time and it was damn near 1 in the afternoon. I woke Syrus and Silas up then we woke everyone else up sending them home. I helped them clean then I dapped them up and headed home. When I walked inside I saw Serenity, Kila, and Santos in the living room.

"Morning."Serenity smiled at me as she held Santos. She was so beautiful.

   "Good morning my love." I smiled.

   "How was last night?" She chuckled.

   "Oh last night was lit I had fun a little to much fun." I chuckled.

    "I see." She smiled.

    I smiled at her. "I'm gonna go freshen up then I'll be back down ok?" I said.

   "Ok my love." She said as she focused her attention back on Santos.

   I headed upstairs then into the bathroom I stripped then hoped in the shower. I stood there in the steaming hot water as it hit my skin. I know I bug at Serenity when she has the water this hot but it's needed. After a few minutes I washed my hair then I washed up and got out. I dried off, wrapped my towel around my waist, then got a towel and wrapped it around my hair. I brushed my teeth, did my skin care routine, then I headed into the room. I put on my boxer brief then I got dressed in a black sweat pants, black vest, black socks, then oiled my hair, put in some leave in conditioner, and I threw it up in a messy bun. I headed downstairs then sat next to Serenity as I sat down Syrus, Silas, and Elieah walked into the house with Melanie.

     "Hey." Serenity smiled at them.

     "Hey." They smiled at her.

    "I made breakfast." She smiled.

   "Don't gotta tell me twice." Syrus said as he walked into the kitchen causing us all to laugh and follow behind him except for Serenity.

  "Last night was fucking lit." Syrus said as he ate.

   "It sure was." Silas agreed.

   "Last night was a movie." I chuckled as I ate.

   "It was but I got a fucking birthday twin." Syrus said excitedly.

   "You do." I laughed.

   "Hell yeah I do." He smiled.

   As we ate Melanie sat there making baby noises which caused us to smile.

  "She so cute." I said as I played with her hand.

   "Duh I'm her daddy." Silas said making Elieah roll her eyes and us laugh.

   "Boy shut up." She told him.

  "Nope." He said.

  "Y'all a trip." Syrus chuckled.

  "Says you fool." I told him.

   "Shut up." He smiled.

    I shook my head at him then washed my plate and my hands. After that they did the same and we headed into the living room. I put some hand sanitizer in my hand then I sat next to Serenity and she handed Santos to me, baby boy was wide awake.

  "Hey baby." I smiled at him.

   "Saint he looks so much like you." Elieah spoke.

   "He really does." Serenity smiled. "He has Saints freckles, his lips, he basically took his entire face." She chuckled as she admired him. "But he has my nose and Syrus hazel eyes." She smiled.