Special Day

Asé pov
     So today's Saturday January 7th Saints birthday right now I'm decorating the house with Kelaya and Kila. Silas and Syrus took Saint from since this morning. I'm not going to lie Saint has bin acting weird for the entire week. Then again it's bin like this since the very first time he said he was going by Dane. I feel like something's going on like he's cheating on me or something but I don't want to assume anything.

  "Here." Kelaya said passing me the blunt.

  "Thanks." I took it as I took a hit.

  Kayla was out back with Santos and Melanie so it was ok.

   "Is this everything?" Kila asked.

  "Yeah it's everything."I smiled. "Thanks guys." I told them.

  "Asé are you ok?" She asked.

  "I'm fine." I nodded.

  "No you not what's going on?" She asked.

  "I think Saints cheating on me but I don't want to assume anything." I said as I took a hit.

  "What?" She looked at me as if I was crazy.

  "So why throw him this dope ass party?" Kelaya asked.

  "Like I said I don't want to assume and he deserves it." I teared up as I took another hit. "But it's-it's nothing." I said as I got up handing the blunt to her.

  She was about to say something but her phone went off. "Silas and them are over at the house." She said as she read the message.

  "I'll meet you guys over there." I told them.

  "Asé." She called me.

  "I'm ok really." I slightly smiled at her.

  She sighed then got Kayla and the kids. Her, Kelaya, Kayla, and the kids headed over to Syrus and them house while I rolled another blunt. When I heard the door shut my tears fell.

  Silas pov.

  "What they doing over there anyway?" Saint asked.

  "What do girls do?" I asked.

  "Oh ok he nodded.

  When he said Kelaya, Kila, Kayla, and the kids walked inside the house. When they walked in Kila and Kelaya was mugging the fuck out of Saint.

"What I do?" He asked them.

  "I don't know what did you do?" Kelaya asked smartly.

  "Ooook then." He said as he took Santos from Kayla while Silas took Melanie.

  "Where's Asé?" I asked.

  "She's coming." Kila said as she sat down.

  "Ok." I nodded.

  When I said that Asé walked through the door. "Hey." She smiled with her eyes low.

  "Girl you high as fuck." Syrus laughed at her.

  "Shut up Syrus." She laughed

  "I'm tryna get like you." He laughed.

  "Well get like me then." She chuckled as she shook her head.

  "I will later on tonight Fosho." He said.

  "Big bets." She smiled as she sat down.

   "Did you try that new shit?" I asked her.

   "I did and that shit hits." She told me.

  "I bet look at you." He laughed.

  "Not gone lie it is good." Kila agreed.