The Big Reveal

Soooo it's December 21st, 2023 and life's great to be honest. Syrus is now 22, Silas has a one year old and So does Serenity and I. I couldn't believe it when Santos made one, Serenity bawled her eyes out. But, It's bin six months since we found out that Kila and Serenity were pregnant. But Serenity is 7 months 3 days meanwhile kila is 7months and 2 days. Today is Kilas gender reveal so, we're preparing for that right now. We were supposed to have the gender reveal when kila made 6 months but something came up. Serenity doesn't wanna know the gender of our baby. I am ok with her decision, I'm not tripping. Boy or girl I'm gone love my baby either way. But since we don't know the gender we've just bin buying gender neutral clothes. But anyways, right now we're decorating the house for Kilas gender reveal. Kelaya took her out to get her makeup and nails done. Serenity did her hair last night. Serenity didn't do a theme for the reveal she just did colors. Kila and Syrus gave the go to do what she wants—better believe she took advantage of that. The colors were nude, white and gray. Let me just say Asé ass? Her ass always show out no matter what. This girl had a gray carpet rolled out by the entrance with a balloon arch by the door. She had kilas and Syrus announcement pictures up on a stand also, as a drop back behind their chairs. She had an acrylic sign by the entrance basically just saying— welcome to Kilas and Syrus gender reveal. Then she had another one with a picture of kilas ultra sound, the date she found out she was pregnant and "Baby Roseé" written in cursive on it. She had white drapes on the wall. She also had white roses, and nude roses stuck in between the balloons. Then out back she had a sign that said "Oh baby" with a half balloon arch by it. Along with a the cake stand in-front of it. She had a table with a whole bunch of custom snacks, a table with games, a table for the food, and a table for the gifts. Then she had a big white bouncy house for the people who's bringing their kids. Just to name a few! She had our asses up from since 4 this morning. The gender reveal starts at 2; it's currently 1:00p.m. Silas, Syrus, and I are in the dinning room getting a hair cut. Meanwhile Serenity is straightening up fixing shit. Santos and Melanie are currently asleep and of course they're with us.

"Baby." Serenity called me as she walked into the room.

"Yes babygirl." I looked at her.

"I'm gonna head over to our house to help get Kila ready." She told me.

"Ok baby, we're almost done. I'll get Santos ready when I get done." I told her.

"Thank you baby." She smiled as she gave me a kiss then left.

Asé pov
When I got over to Saints and I house Kelaya and Kila was in the living room trying to get ready.

"Awwwww you look so fucking beautiful." I teared up when I saw her.

"Asé don't you dare." She teared up.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"Ooo y'all hormones." Kelaya laughed which made us laugh.

"Girl shut up." Kila smiled.

"C'mon let's get you ready. Everyone is about to be here.

So she didn't trust herself in a white dress so I got her a nude dress. She wanted something short and cute. With that being said I got her a thigh high fitted dress that had loose and puffy sleeves. The sleeves fell off of her shoulders. After Kelaya helped her get the dress on I fixed the sleeves for her. I also fixed her hair a bit, she had a 28" body wave 13x6 lace front on. She wanted a middle part so that's what I gave her. After I fixed her up Kelaya helped her put her shoes on. To go with the dress I got her these white heels that wrapped around her leg. After she was done getting ready Kelaya and I just looked at her. She was just beautiful.

"Stooop looking at me like that." She told us as she fanned her eyes.

"We're sorry." We chuckled as we wiped our tears.