Business

Asé pov

Early Monday morning Silas and Syrus are gone which means once again it's just Saint and I. They didn't even eat breakfast or anything talking bout they gone buy something. They ain't even tell me where they was going so early it didn't matter anyway, I had to do hair today anyway my client should be here any minute. I got everything set up and ready for my client, after a couple minutes there was a knock at the door but of course Saint answered the door. He looked at me and I just nodded at him letting him know it's ok.

"Hey girl." Imani said as she walked in and sat down in the chair.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Who's that?" She asked as she smiled and bit her lip.

"That right there is Saint, Saint this is my home girl Imani." I introduced them.

"Hey handsome." She smiled while he just nodded at her.

"He doesn't talk much." I said as I got started on her hair.

"That's ok I love a man of few words." She winked at him.

"Ok ." I laughed a lil.

As I did Imani's hair Saint was about to light a joint but he watched me. He didn't say anything he just looked at me. Why ain't he speaking?

"You can smoke it if you want." I told him.

As I said that he lit it and began to smoke. "Tryna share?" Imani asked him causing me to hit her with the comb.

"What the fuck Asé." She mugged me.

"You know how you get when your high Imani and I ain't boutta deal with that shit. So you gone sit here get ya hair done and then you can do as you please." I told her.

"Mehn fine." She rolled her eyes.

Saint looked at me when I talked to her the way I did I guess it caught him by surprise.

*2 hours and 30 minutes*

After an hour and 30 minutes I was done with her hair. She wanted Smedium butt length knot less box braids. Probably would've finished earlier but she had to use the bathroom, or she was hungry, or she kept moving. It's never easy with her to be honest but she's my girl.

"Thanks girl." She said cheerfully as she got up and paid me.

"No problem." I smiled.

"I'll see you later." She said to me. "Call me." She told Saint as she write her number down in a piece of paper handing it to him then leaving.

When she did that he looked at me with a brow raised and shook his head. That caused me to laugh to myself as I cleaned up the mess. When I was done cleaning I sat on the couch then turned on the tv. I decided to watch the new proud family, as I watched the show Saint stood in front of me handing me the blunt. I looked at him then I took it and took a pull from it. He sat next to me and we watched tv together as we smoked. I guess you can say we were just vibing in silence.

"So you do hair huh?" He asked.

"Yeah but only sometimes." I shrugged. "Usually I would go to work with Silas or I would be left alone at home. So, I decided to start doing hair just so I would have something to do and not be bored all the time." I explained to him.

He didn't answer he just nodded his head. "Why aren't you talking to me?" I asked.

"Your brother seems to have a problem with it so I'm not tryna hold big conversations, or any conversation at that." He shrugged.