Trouble

Saints pov

I watched her as she sleep with so many thoughts going through my head. I can't believe she's pregnant, I can't believe that I'm going to be a fucking father. How could I let this happen? How could I bring a child into this fucked up ass world? It's to late to answer those questions now ain't it. As I laid there watching her sleep I heard commotion downstairs. I got up then walked out the room carefully shutting the door behind of me. Syrus must've heard it to cause he walked out his room too. We headed downstairs to see Silas arguing with Elieah.

   "Bro what the fuck it's 5 a.m what the fuck are you doing here." Syrus mugged her.

  "Silas I want you back and I'm not leaving until we're back together!" She yelled.

   "Girl get the fuck out my house you think I'm gonna take you back after you straight up lied? You had me thinking you was carrying my child whole time that baby belongs to another man." He looked at her as if she was crazy.

  "I'm not leaving!" She yelled.

   "Stop fucking yelling before you wake up Asé." He told her.

  "Fuck that low life bitch." She mugged him.

   "Somebody better get this bitch before I do." Syrus said.

   "Then you disrespecting my sister girl get the fuck out. You think you gone disrespect Asé and I'm gone let that shit fly? It's her over you any day Elieah." He said as he opened the door for her posing her off.

  Can y'all believe that this fucking girl stood there and just began to scream. As she screamed I heard footsteps.

  "Elieah shut the fuck up!" Silas yelled at her.

    "What's going on?" Serenity asked tiredly as she rubbed the sleep out her eyes.

  "Nothing go back to bed everything's ok." Silas told her.

  "Yeah dumb dumb." Elieah mugged her.

   "Why she here?" Serenity asked as she stood in between Syrus and I.

  "None of your damn business idiot Silas I'm not leaving until you take me back." She stared at Silas.

  "Then I guess I'll be kicking ya ass out." Syrus said as he walked towards her only to be stopped by Silas.

  "She's pregnant and she's a female you even touch her with a finger she will put you in jail." Silas told him.

  "Mehn move." Serenity said as she walked up to Elieah now being face to face with her. "Get out." She looked her dead in her eyes.

  "Make me bitch you touch me you're going to jail." She smirked.

"Elieah you're on my property and you're disturbing the peace. I don't have time for you and your bull shit so get out before I put you out myself." Serenity was pissed.

  "Asé." Silas called her.

  Elieah just stood there and began to laugh in Serenity's face. Where as Serenity was calm...to calm.

  "Asé it's ok." Silas told her.

Elieah swung on Serenity but somehow Serenity caught her fist. Serenity smiled at her then we heard something snap and Elieah scream.

  "Not so bad now are you?" Serenity asked as she pushed Elieah out the house.

  "You'll pay for this." Elieah threatened as she whimpered. I know she was in pain.

   "Elieah shut the fuck up." She mugged her as she slammed the door in her face.

  "Now I gotta go murk a bitch." Syrus said causing Silas and I to laugh.