What a day

Asé pov

   It's bin about a month now and we're all doing fine. Syrus is great, Silas is great, Saint is great, and I'm also great. The funeral for Jayden however did take a toll on us especially Syrus. When he saw Jaylen in that casket? He couldn't control himself. He didn't eat, he couldn't sleep, he didn't want to come out his room. But, through it all I was there for him every steps of the way. I made him eat sometimes and I spent the night in his room everyday comforting him. Silas on the other hand have bin trying to find the dudes that killed Jaylen and he did. When he did Syrus made sure they felt what Jaylen felt when those bullets pierced him. Saint and I one the other hand have bin talking behind Silas back, because he doesn't want us talking but you knew that. Saint and I became super close within the month he's basically my best friend. He's easy to talk to and fun to be around, plus he's very supportive. But other than that? We good. Right now I'm in my room on the computer. Saint and I just launched the website couple days ago but we haven't gotten any orders as yet. So I'm about to go check to see if we do hopefully todays the day. As I went on the website I seen about 50 orders which got me hyped, I have to tell Saint. I got up and ran downstairs yelling his name. When I got downstairs he wasn't there.

  "Where's Saint?" I asked as I looked at Syrus and Silas.

    "You boutta get it." Syrus said as he sat back and looked at Silas.

  "Asé." Silas called me.

   "Where's Saint? What did you do?" I asked him.

   "You guys have bin talking behind my back after I clearly said not to." He looked at me.

  "How do you expect to leave us in the house alone and have us not talk?" I asked. "How you want him to "watch" me but not have a conversation with me?"

  "By doing just that Serenity." He said. "All he was supposed to do was watch you not get close to you!" He yelled at me.

   "Bullshit Silas." I told him.

  "Watch ya mouth lil girl." He glared at me.

   "Lil girl?" I raised a brow.

   "Silas cut it out." Syrus said.

   "Saint is not someone you need to be with Serenity he's not someone you need to get close to!" He yelled.

  "Why? Because he's exactly like you? Because he does the same work as you? Saint would never hurt me Silas  and who said I had any intentions on being with him?" I had my face scrunched up.

   "Because Saint has no fucking heart!" He yelled in my face. "He has no feeling, he fears nothing, he's cold hearted, and if he hurts you I'll hurt him!" He said. "That's the only reason I chose him yo watch you, because I knew that he would protect you. Saint will take a life in an instant and won't be fazed by it." He spoke.

  "I don't care Silas!" I yelled at him. "He has a heart you just have to understand him, he has feelings, so what if he fears nothing, he's not cold hearted, and he'll never hurt me!" I was pissed. "He's my only fucking friend Silas my best friend at that! I had someone to talk to when you and Syrus left to work, I had someone to keep me company, I had someone!" I shouted. "That's all that mattered." I huffed. "You and Syrus were always busy but he was there! I don't care if it was because of you he was there!" I was angry.

  "Calm down Asé." Syrus said as he got up.

  "Don't tell me to calm down Syrus it's just not fucking fair! I'm not a fucking kid anymore I'm 19 years old! I can make my own decisions I can talk to whoever the fuck I want to talk to!" I yelled.

  When I cursed and yelled at him I caught myself and my face soften. It pissed him off more than he already was and he hit me. I held my cheek and I looked at him as my tears fell.