Celebration

Saints pov
   4 weeks later January 2,2023 and Serenity still isn't talking to Silas. Right now she's in the kitchen cooking lunch I guess. She was acting as if nothing happened but I was ok with that I don't need her stressing about it. I didn't like the fact that she wasn't talking to Silas though. As she made lunch I played with Santos. Couple minutes late in came Silas, Syrus, and Kila, with Melanie.

"Asé." Silas and Syrus ran to her then hugged her but she didn't hugged them back. They been hugging her ass for the past weeks every time they saw her.

"You ok?" Syrus asked as they let her go.

"I'm fine." She nodded as she got done with lunch. She gave them the same answer everyday.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yep." She said as she set the table then made everyone's plate except her own.

"You not gone eat?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry." She said as she got Santos then headed into the living room.

"Just give her some time." I told them.

"Saint you've bin saying that for the past weeks." Silas sighed.

"I know but she'll come around eventually." I told him. "I'm trying to talk to her busy she doesn't wanna talk about it." I sighed

He just nodded at me then we sat down and ate. After we were done eating we washed our dishes, cleaned the kitchen, then headed into the living room.

"Asé." Silas called her but she ignored him. "Asé please talk to me." He told her.

"Is that how you really feel about me?" She looked at him. "Am I really a handful to you guys?" She looked at us.

"No Asé." He sighed. "All I said was that it's stressful and that I be worried about you 24/7, I be wondering if you're ok." He explained to her.

  "No you aren't a handful." Syrus told her.

  "Not at all." I told her.

   "So I do stress you out." She nodded. "I don't mean to be a handful, I don't mean to have you worrying about me, I don't mean to make any of you guys life so stressful. I don't mean any of it." She teared. "If that was case then you should've said something... you should've left me and took Syrus." Her tears fell. "You guys shouldn't have to keep an eye on me at all times even after the many times I've told you guys that, but was proven wrong." She said. "I'm sorry." She said as she got up grabbing Santos, slipping on her shoes, then walking out the house.

  "Oh my fucking gosh." Silas said frustratingly.

   "Amma kill Elieah." Syrus said as he rubbed his face.

  We got up and followed behind her but she was just on the porch.

  "Asé I worry about you because you're my little sister and I just want you to be ok. I stress because I want you to have everything that you ever wanted and or need. You aren't a handful either—you never were. We keep an eye on you at all times because we need you Asé, you keep us sane. I didn't say anything because it's my fault that I stress about you, it's my fault that I worry about you! Not yours. Why the fuck would I have left you and took Syrus? Why would I ever in any life do that? You and Syrus are apart of me I would do anything for you guys. Asé forget about what Elieah said she was just trying to get to you." He said as he got down in front of her. "Asé you're my little sister and I love you so much, without you and you keeping me motivated? There's so many things that I wouldn't have bin able to do." He told her as his tears fell.