84

Sofia.

Nikolai set my arms free from the rope that withheld me. Sliding off the bed to plop on the leather couch and keep his distance away from Nial that had his still hard cock in hand, pumping himself lazily.

The material of the studded choker slinked around my throat like it was fit to be there. A long leash is attached to it. "Krasivaya," Nikolai and Nial both sighed in unison. An almost permanent blush covered my cheeks at their words.

(Beautiful)

My attention averted to Nadei as he pulled me to my feet, his hand tightening on the leash and tugging me to the ground. "Kneel, now," his eyes seemed bottomless. Dark and enchantingly haunting, mesmerized me to my core.

I dropped to my knees on his command, the effect of his powerful stature and voice doing things to me. To my racing mind and trembling body.

"Bend over for us, Angel." Nial coaxed.

The two men hummed with satisfaction as I did as told, simultaneously bucking in their seats. Tourmaline guided me towards them. A loud staggered breath left my lips at the degrading action. The teasing was too much, and I needed them now more than ever.

A few steps forward, we faced Nikolai and Nial. My heart thundering in my chest, clammy palms and knees on the ground as I arched my back watching Brown eyes' two fingers gesture me to his front.

"Open," he spoke through gritted teeth, his tone demanding as he cupped my head. I obediently parted my lips, and watched as he spat in my mouth holding my jaw up. "Swallow."

I once again did as told, and the throb between my thighs increased in intensity. This new side of Nial giving me whiplash. "P-please," I begged the walking sin of a man I called mine.

"How bad do you want us?"

Heat soared through my veins making blood all rush south as felt myself drip even more. Nikolai's bluntness never failed to amaze me, his desire in making me cave and beg for them, took a toll on my quivering body.

I was at their mercy.

"So bad." I shuddered, my eyes glazed over.

"Still not enough," Nadei clicked his tongue from behind me, his hand tightening on the collar and pulling me to him. "Do better. Beg me to fuck you, Pretty girl."

"Nad--" the harsh slap on my ass seemed to ignite a whole blazing fire to rush throughout my body. And with every cell of my being heating up, I glanced downard in embarrassment. Feeling needy but neglected.

"That's not how to address me," Nadei whispered.

I whimpered as he tipped my head back to meet Nikolai and Nial's darkened gazes. My neck strained in his hold. "Eyes up." A sob rips out of my mouth as my whole body trembled. "Fucking look at them and beg to be used like a worthless little whore."

I moaned at his growled words. Tears sprang to my eyes, falling in pesky droplets as he pinched my aching nipples pulling a gurgled screech out of me. His brothers looked feral, on the brink of losing every bit of self-control to take me as they pleased and fuck, if I wasn't feeling the same.

My wide dear-like eyes peered into Nikolai and Nial's, watching the harsh rise and fall of their toned chests, hands in clenched fists. I shivered and somehow managed to stutter out. "Please, fuck, p-please. Please, d-daddy, please. Oh g-gods, please use me." I chanted like a maniac.

Nadei's lips kissed my nape, his hand over my tailbone as he glided it down and down to my asshole. His fingers press against the ring of muscles swirling the two digits in before trailing back to my drenched cunt. "Ah, there's my good girl. Loosen up a little, baby."

I breathed out feeling his, now, wet and slick-covered fingers stroking and eased into my ass. "Just like that. Taking them so well."

"Daddy," Into my center as I dragged in a deep breath feeling his cockhead thrusting in slowly. A low, appreciative moan unfurled from my chest as the ache in my belly started building up. "M-more."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head the moment I said it, Nadei's thrusts were long and hit every sweet spot so good. His hand still gripped my head back with the collar connected to the long leash. Controlling every move of his hips as they slammed on my ass.  His fingers digging into my hips.

"So tight, fuck." He drawled increasing his pace, I eagerly arched my back into him. His lips slanted over the skin of my throat and neck marking it. "Take him in your mouth. Now." I didn't realize it until Nial's thick cock slithered itself into my pussy and Nikolai's long rod tapped my parted lips.

"Ah, - how--" I was brought to my knees, Tourmaline thrusted in and out of my ass while Brown eyes drilled his dick within my sensitive gummy walls. "F-fuck."

"Surprise." His honey-colored eyes turned a nice shade of dark brown as he grinned, those dimples cutting crescent moons into his flushed and stubbled cheeks.

I moaned into Nadei's neck. Squeezing them both tight as I felt my head being turned to the right as I took a lasting, long lick over Nikolai's hard tip. Feeling the throb of his vein on the side as I pressed my mouth more firmly over him. My moans and whimpers undoubtedly sent endless vibrations and hums around his cock as I felt him buck his hips in harsh thrusts making me gag and grab a hold of his muscular thighs.

Their movements drove me wild. Bucking and wildly grinding as they let themselves get lost in me and I, lost in n them. My pussy tightened around Nial feeling the heat and friction of his balls against my clit and his dick rutting my insides to his liking. His arms tightly wound around my waist.

"Feels S'good," Nadei bit onto my right shoulder puncturing the skin and sucked hard enough to make me scream as he draw blood. His dick reached my gut as he worked me out of breath. "Keep squeezing me like that and I'll ruin you."

Nial bit into my left shoulder and groaned as his teeth pierced my flesh, "Fuck, even your blood tastes sweet." I moaned at the delicious pain soaring through my shoulders and liking the sting a little too much as I clenched around their dicks.

A soft, glinting sheen of sweat covered our bodies as we were tangled on the carpeted floor. Nikolai's cock tensed in my mouth and his grunts increased in ferocity bruising my parched throat. Saliva dribbled at the corners of my mouth, my eyes closed in exhaustion as I felt my climax nearing.

"Fuck, I'm--" Nial grunted, his thick member filled with tension as released his load in my womb, my pussy milked him dry. "God, fuck." He pulled back watching his cum pour out and slammed back into me.

Nikolai thrusted in my mouth once more before he switched places with Nial. A shrill whine left my lips at the loss of his member in my greedy hole but was replaced with a moan as the blond-haired man forced his hard cock in. "Gonna cum in your pretty pussy too, love."

I trembled and shook in his grasp, his seed tainting my walls. "Want to fill you up with our kids so you'd know whom you belong to. See you all swollen up and pregnant with our baby."

Gods..

Fucking hell, I was going to pass out. The black spots clouding my vision seemed to appear and disappear as I cried feeling Tourmaline overstimulate my sore pussy and pump his cum in me. "Ah, daddy!"

"Cum for us." He pulled at my stimulated clit with a soft pinch and I was a goner.

My whole body shook and I fell apart with a high-pitched moan. My throat parched, eyes continuously poured tears as if I was cosplaying as a waterfall. Fuck, I couldn't stop the short giggle that escaped my lips at that thought.

"That was-" I gathered my breath. "Damn."

Nadei's head slumped over my shoulder as he held me. His large stature shielded me and his dark chuckle enticed me. "We're far from done, Little one." He added with a purr emanating from the depths of his chest. "Don't want us to miss you too much when you're away, hm?"