58

Sofia.

I scowled at Nikolai, groaning, frustrated, and annoyed with how he won't even let me eat by myself and Nial laughed, sipping his espresso letting out a delightful sigh as he did making me grimace.

"Amore, I'm not disabled. I can eat without your help," I stated for the millionth time using the nickname that he loved so much, to coax him.

However, the human Golden Retriever simply ignored my whining.

Typical Nikolai.

Glancing at Nadei softly, "Bello?" He hummed watching Nikolai nudge my lips with the glass filled with apple juice. I took a quick gulp. Pushing the glass away as he tried to get me to drink more.

"Please, get your brother off of me," I grumbled, a soft bemused chuckle leaving his lips as Nikolai gasped at my words.

"You don't want me anymore?" He asked dramatically.

I snorted at his statement, feeling the effect of the painkillers that I took, kick in dulling down my soreness. Gods, finally. It felt like tiny little needles pierced through me as I moved before.

I wiggled in his lap, wincing a bit, his shaft made contact with my core through the soft material of my pajama pants. I rolled my eyes to meet his hazel ones, properly. "But I do, always." I caressed the soft stubble on his jaw.

Nial and Nadei looked amused.

He gripped my waist, seizing my wiggling, "Love, I'm just trying to take care of you," he ensured. My heart leaped in my chest, "We all are," Nial smiled. Brushing a couple of loose golden strands behind his ear, Nikolai glimmered with mirth and I returned the bashful smile.

I gleamed with affection, a brief kiss to his soft lips and said, "I know, baby, but you can just let me dine by myself and not neglect yourself in return, okay?" I pressed a kiss to his jaw.

The action made his grip on my hips, tighten.

"Fuck, I love it when you call me that," Nikolai's warm breath caressed my crook as he sighed comfortably holding me to him. I shivered feeling the entire ripple of his hard muscles as he moved even closer.

"You all need to stop excluding yourselves," I said, more assertive, their eyes snapped to mine. Squeezing Nadei's hand over my clad thigh, "I can take care of myself just fine, it's about time you guys do the same," I sighed.

They weren't taking of themselves properly. I saw how tired and stressed they were, how much they swarmed themselves at work and taking care of me. I could barely count how many times I found one of them awake in the middle of the night, unable to sleep.

They had nightmares. I could tell.

They were as messed up as I was- maybe even worse. They were too clingy-not that I was complaining. I liked having them close.

Nikolai had major anger issues from what I observed and Nial was all too caring but the solemn look in his eyes and how much he tried to be there for his brothers was weighing him down.

I didn't want that.

I hated that. I hated that there was nothing for me to do and help them.

A hand cupped my cheek snatching me out of my thoughts. "We know you can." Nial said.

I kissed his palm, a grateful but pleading look in my eyes.

"Okay then," Nikolai grinned mischievously, the green flecks in his hazel eyes twinkled, "Let's finish our breakfast and get ready. We have a day to spend together, my love."