29

Author's POV.

Nadei, finally,got his load of work done and decided to find his little girl. He searched everywhere he thought he might find her until he figured out that Nik might have taken her to their library being the only place he hadn't checked.

And knowing how much of a nerd his brother was despite his inability to focus while reading as his hyperactivity got the best of him every time. And he knew how much he loved the place with its calm atmosphere and its peacefulness..

Reaching his destination, Nadei stood leaning against the railing of the stairs and getting greeted by the grinning face of his younger brother with their little girl tucked into Nikolai's hulking frame in a small blanket, her head peeking out shyly but drowsily at him.

"Hello, brother," Nikolai greeted with a cheerful tone pulling Sofia to him and Nadei scanned the sight of the disheveled state she was in with her clothes on the floor making him smirk, lust prospering in his green orbs.

"You have been busy and I must say-" he paused with a grin taking a few strides towards them to kneel in front of Sofia and lean into her. His warm breath flustering the young girl even more.

Her doe eyes stared back at him softly as he caressed her cheek, effectively made start leaning into his warm palm like a cute kitten seeking soft rubs and head scratches.

"I'm quite jealous, my love," he husked in her ear.

An immediate blush tinted her already flushed self hiding her face under the blanket as the brothers chuckled at the cute girl's antics.

So adorable, they both cooed internally.

But to Sofia, her embarrassment couldn't be measured and the unspoken need in her to jump their bones- at the same time, was invalidated by the storm brewing of what her sane side was telling her.

Fuck! this is so not okay, she thought to herself. I'm probably as bipolar as they were.

Yet, she wouldn't deny that she felt the most peaceful in her life when she was with them.

She felt loved and cared for.

But it still didn't excuse the fact that she might just be used for their selfishness and use her until they got bored and threw her away.

Sure, they showed that they cared for her and loved her but it' was, still, not enough for her to want them and want to know them hearts, souls and everything in between.

Or at least that was what she told herself.

Sofia couldn't help but overthink that their overly nice gestures, the pleasure and the way that they made her feel were something temporary and that they would leave her the second they got their fill of her.

After all, that was what she was told when younger. That she was worthless and incapable of being loved by anyone.

What her 'family' made her believe all of her life was something out of a shitty movie with unadulterated amounts of lying and manipulation, it was as if they planted those discouraging words in her brain and playing them on loop.

Her thoughts were going haywire. Wanting to be away but near the trio, at the same time.

She shook her head trying to get her jumbled thoughts in check hissing when she felt the cool breeze of air hit her sensitive pussy when the blanket slid off of her.

Her eyes met hungry green ones, specks of yellow and brown blazing with an unstable, inimaginable amount of desire and heat flickered in hers once again.

"Come on, baby, let's get you dressed. We have somewhere to be," Nadei resumed pressing a chaste kiss on her forehead.

Mumbling an 'okay', Sofia stood up thanking the gods above that the aftermath of her orgasm had already passed her. She grabbed her sweatshirt feeling their gazes on her curves as she dressed herself.