83

Sofia.

"Let me," Nadei pulled the zipper of awful akin to nothing of a dress I had on. Tingles of electric shockwaves drummed across my gooseflesh like skin, desperately clinging to his warmth. Tourmaline unexpectedly, backed away leaving me bare to their hungry eyes as I thought he'd touch me.

Mumbling a 'thank you', I held in my breath and watched them undress, my eyes tracked the movement of their corded muscles as they flexed. Heat pooled in my core making me shiver with anticipation at the show they were putting on for me.

Hard planes of muscles tightening as they moved, tawny but scarred skin shimmered under the dim lighting compelled me to lick my lips in hope of holding back the urge to hump the hard surface I sat on.

Gods, shit, damn fuck.

Closing my eyes momentarily. A forlorn sigh fell from my lips just as I felt a caress from a rough hand skate over my cheek.

"It's okay, love. Relax," Nikolai cooed, "You'll like it."

"Okay," I gulped, my parched throat coarser than sandpaper. Eyes locked on him blinking rapidly. "Daddy."

"Now, Hands up. Legs apart," he suddenly commanded and I obliged, my inhibitions fading into nothingness as I waited for their next command as a good little pet would.

Nial and Nadei were on either side of me, their eyes zeroed on mine as each of them played with one of my breasts. The green-eyed Adonis tweaked a hard nipple between his fingers, my back arching, a sigh of pleasure left my mouth as he did.

My hand has a mind of its own, instantly dove into his thick, luscious mop of brunette locks, pushing my tit onto his face as leaned to take my nipple in his awaiting mouth.

"What did I say? Hands up." Nikolai tutted, and the other two chuckled at my expense. "Have to do something about those wandering tiny paws, right, kitten?" His hands drifted behind him as he grabbed the...rope. Oh, fuck.

I gulped, audibly.

The way he briefly pecked my lips as I had complied with him, his hands tying each of my wrists to the bed posts made my pupils dilated in want, blurring my vision slightly. My palms already breaking in sweat, anticipation of what was to come.

"There you go." I felt him loosen the knots but made it hard for me to reach for him, yet possible for me to move and not get my wrists too hurt. He knew that I liked the pain. The burn of their handprints on my ass was a great proof of that, plus, bondage was my second favorite kink that they obviously knew about.

Nial blew a raspberry, his eyes feasting on my thighs as I flexed my stretched arms. My legs warping around his waist on impact, I groaned against his parted lips feeling the ripple of his upper body as he ground his hard cock against my sex. "Pretty," he leaned kissing me and leaving a wet trail on my lips. "So fucking pretty," he whispered and laced our mouths together.

And I was, instantly, irrevocably and wholeheartedly, lost in him.

"You have no idea how much I missed this. Missed you." He pulled back and pressed his lips roughly to mine again, and I craved the need behind them. One hand fisted my hair while the other gripped my jaw as his tongue probed my mouth, and our tongues danced in a battle of wills.

The kiss was passion combusting in need, and I was consumed by it. The desperation behind our actions made my body arch against his with vigor humping his thick shaft like a dog in heat. Ending it too soon for my liking as I gasped for air, I resisted the urge to pull his lips against mine as he stepped back making room for his older brother.

Nikolai's kiss was feral, uncontained, and bursting with heat. It was the kiss a man would give you when he'd be drowning, and only you could save him. His mouth worked fast on mine. Suckling on my tongue like it was his favorite thing to do. His teeth nipped at my bottom lip and pulled to see how swollen and red he turned them.

Hazel eyes turned a shade darker as he grinned at the effect he had on me. His grip on my jaw tightened ever so lightly, effective in making my back arch in need as I panted heavily.

"If I could just fucking tattoo myself in you," the blond hunk's voice sent my body onto overdrive, my brain not registering his words as he marked his way from my neck over my collarbones. His brother's mouth enveloped my nipple in his hot mouth, a loud mewl left my lips at his ministration.

"My turn." Nadei turned me to his side not leaving room as he licked the seam of my lips twisting his tongue in as I pushed my head onto his, struggling to reach and cup his jaw to my liking and twist my hand in his hair. Our lips collided in something carnal, unrelenting. Animalistic even.

"So. Good," He grunted leaving me breathless.

"Want to see if you'll cum just by having your pretty nipples played with." Nikolai's hands twisted my buds so viciously that I was sure I was going to die, but my pussy seemed to think all this was a brilliant idea.

People often said guys only thought with their dicks, but apparently, a woman’s vagina was a moron too.

My moans and whimpers seemed to encourage Nikolai to pull and twist. Nadei's murmurs of encouragement sounded like gibberish to my ears, his tongue licking its way to my earlobe tugging softly while his hand drifted to my mouth.

"Open," I took his two fingers in my mouth without a second thought, wanting to please him and myself.

His tattooed digits thrusted in and out of my mouth, his voice raspier and gravelly, "Doing so well for me, taking my fingers like a good little girl. My pretty little slut, hm?" Gods, he was going to be the death of me.

I nodded hollowing my cheeks and taking them deeper, those emerald green gems he had for eyes burning brighter. Couldn't get my eyes to stay in one place. To one of them.

Instead, I let my gaze wander off to Nial's naked frame, sprawled over the couch that faced the oversized bed. His cock was in hand as he watched Nikolai leave red tints as he slapped my sensitive and used breasts.

"Ah!" I cried feeling the afterburn of his abuse as it sent a wave of heat through my body.

"Eyes on me," Nadei gritted out, possessive. Tone completely changed to low growls and accented husky murmurs. "He's not the one fucking your throat, is he?" My jaws hurt at the way he shoved the two digits in, directly punishing my throat but the feel of it all made my pussy tingle and slick with need.

Nikolai didn’t stop abusing my tits, lifting my breast with one hand while the other twisted my nipple harder and harder until I couldn’t take it, and I screamed around Nadei's meaty, long fingers, my thighs soaked wet with my juices as tears left my eyes without consent.

"Fuck," the hazel-eyed blond moaned into my neck. "Do it again. Scream for me."

I mewled in ecstasy. Legs shaking and chest heaving as Nikolai put his mouth on my sore nipples, kitten licks and soft, wet swipes of his tongue, set on my skin. The velvety feeling of the wet muscle soothed the bittersweet pain.

"Color you on?" Tourmaline's voice softened as he addressed me, his hand running and weaving its way on my tangled messy mane.

I swallowed thickly, gulping down the bottle of water he had opened and directed to my mouth, I smiled and sighed. My tits still ached as if they were stung by bees, red and purple tinted hickeys littering them, but I was still in safety and I wanted more of them. "G-green."

"Good," turning to the side as he grabbed a thick collar and its leash.