18

Sofia.

Why the hell did nobody talk about how awkward it was to be a slow eater?

The triplets finished their food a few minutes ago and I was still halfway through my plate. And the fact that I felt their unfaltering stares on my face the whole time, which got me blushing like a freaking tomato was bizarre as hell too.

Not that it was anything new.

I blushed all the time and made an idiot out of myself. Gosh, I was a walking talking embarrassment.

I swallowed the bite of food and glanced to see that the trio were still staring at me. I awkwardly shifted in my seat.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" I huffed.

Letting a low chuckle out, Nadei murmured, his tone humourous, "No, thank you little one, we very much enjoy watching you stuff your face like an adorable little-" he trailed off.

I squinted my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Chipmunk," Nial suddenly laughed out and Nikolai pursed his lips, a hint of a smile sneaking its way to his lips.

I gasped, horrified by his claim, "I don't look like a chipmunk when I eat." I honestly didn't know what I looked like when I was eating but being compared to a chipmunk was a no no.

"But you do, in a cute way," Nikolai's voice rang in my ears, his Russian accent prominent.

How the hell did he think that he was making it better? Gods, these were insufurable and completely idiotic.

I plopped my hand on my heart dramatically pointing at Nadei and said, "I do not fucking look like a chipmunk. Where did you even get the idea that I looked anything like it?" But myy scoffed words were interrupted as always.

"Watch your fucking language, little girl," Nadei growled recovering from his chuckling fit with a pointed glare aimed at me.

Did this man hear himself?

The Hypocrisy.

"How bout a no," I retorted, my eyes shone defiantly, a clear challenge in their depths.

"Then, I'd have no problem spanking your ass red for your choice of words," Nadei's teasing words made me shudder visibly.

My mouth hung open not knowing how to answer back. "W-what n-no, shut up. Asshole," I stammered, embarrassed.

His dark laugh made my insides twist with how deep and bestial it sounded, "You know that's not the way you'd address me," he stated, smugness lacing his smooth voice and eyes darkening.

What the fuck was he insinuating?

Anger bubbled within me suddenly yet convincingly as what came out of my mouth got them to gape at me with eyes full of hurt from my clear rejection. It was yet again. My fucking fault.

I knew that this shit would come to bite me in the ass later and it just did.

"Just to be clear, what happened before your aunt interrupted will never happen again," I frowned trailing off, "I don't know what was wrong with me then and I assure you that it will not happen again." I glared with an incredulous scoff, my irritation was evident but was what I said truthful.

I didn't know.

They stared with a dumbfounded yet hurt look. Their perfect features distorted, their once relaxed and mouthwateringly gorgeous bodies stiff and shoulders slumping slightly as if defeated.

'Sofia what the actual heck stop sexualizing them' my conscience reprimanded.

Silence not even a word came out of them for a few minutes and my lips pursed as I glowered at my empty plate. These constant fits of anger were going to be the death of me.