23

Sofia.

I thought I'd hold my ground not letting them get to me but then, again, I did give in the first time, however, this exact situation was making wanna lose my marbles.

Marbles? Geez, I sounded like a grandma.

"What are you d-doing?"

It was hard to keep my voice straight as it wavered slightly when he stalked over to me like a predator to its prey. And I strived to take a step back fearing for my thudding heart and pussy as a dark look crossed his face.

A loud yelp left my lips when he circled an arm around my waist lifting me from the ground. I hastily wrapped my legs around his torso and arms around his neck and I felt him sit down with me in his lap. That, that was not fucking fine and he needed to let me go.

Swerving my way to get off of his lap. "Let me go," my whine fell on deaf ears.

As he pulled me tighter against him noting my halted actions as compliance when I stopped struggling against his tough grip. He chuckled turning me in his arms to straddle him.

The provocative act made my tummy swirl with butterflies and my head spin with unholy thoughts.  And guess what I did?

I blushed when I faced his rugged face with those full lips pulled up into a smirk. Hazel eyes twinkling with mischief and desire.

Freezing in position was not an option as I squirmed on his lap trying to get off but he merely groaned and pulled my body flush against his. Suppressing my moan as the thick rod that he called a dick poked at my thankfully, covered core.

Wet lips skimmed my neck.

I shivered, a soft pant to my irregular breathing, my pussy throbbing with need.

A nip at my jaw made me grind my teeth in annoyance and try not to grind on his crotch but Nikolai just chuckled.

"Not so brave, are we?" He asked, voice coming out smooth and velvety like a soft yet warm breeze upon my skin.

Humiliation simmered within me as I squeezed my eyes shut not daring to look at him and aiming to fight back a whine at the lack of contact.
"Baby, look at me," he cooed softer but I didn't comply to his sinful voice.

I shook my head fighting my inner upheaval horny beast and he growled, lowly, tantalizingly, seductively. "Darling, open your fucking eyes and look at me," he demanded grasping my throat in a tight grip and my eyes snapping open in alarm, loosening his powerful but safe grip at the noticeable fear in my light-colored eyes. "What do you want, Kitty?" He hummed, dark hazel eyes exhibiting their possessiveness, their adoration, and their love for me.

"I-I-" I stammered unable to form a coherent sentence.

Gods, why was I so awkward and horny all the damn time?

"I-I w-want," not finishing what I was trying to say, I accidentally shifted and rolled my hips against his pelvis, a moan slipping out of my mouth at the brief addicting contact.

His hiss of pleasure rang in my ears as I sighed frustrated when he halted said action.

Gazing through hooded eyes at my fidgety self, he smoothly murmured, "Are you saying that you want me-- that you want us, love?"

I nodded hesitantly.

Shaking his head with dismay at my action, "Words, doll. We want to hear you say it," Nial reproached perching on the bed next to his brother. His dark eyes not leaving my face or my flushed body.

Their lust-filled gazes glided over my every feature, every dip and every flaw.

Huffing out a deep breath to lock eyes with each one of them, my eyes expressing a thousand unsaid words.

"P-please, t-touch me."

"You can try harder than that, love."

"Please, touch me, d-daddy?"

My shameful and frustrated self was perishing in self-hate at how my need for their touch affected me so strongly no matter how wrong it was of me to do so.

"Well, too bad, little girl--" Nadei tsked pausing, "We don't always get what we want," he finalized, a cruel grin tugging at his luscious lips.
Jade eyes streaked with desire, the specks of yellow in those green orbs twinkling at the term I used to address them.

I gaped at the triumphant smirks they adorned.

Not finding it my horny self to get a functioning brain and stop me from doing dumb shit all the time.

I smirked internally, mischief and courage swirling their way around my veins making my heart pump with rapid thuds. The adrenaline rush addictively swooshing its way in my whole being. I yanked Nikolai's face into my hands pulling his hair sensually and start kissing down his clean shaved jaw to his neck. As I began to nip and suck on his smooth skin, a loud groan left his parted lips not halting my actions.
Music to my ears.

"Fuck, Love. S-stop doing that," he moaned again with a nip on my earlobe.

Satisfaction and desire pumped through my bloodstream with him not making a move to stop me from tasting his smooth skin.
I peeled my hands from his hair, his still holding my neck in a loose grip and I gripped each of his brothers' clothed cocks and rubbed them through their pants-clad legs.

Their lengths stiffened at the contact rising at full attention making tents in their trousers.

And they both moaned at the soft touch. Placing my mouth on the spot beneath Nikolai's adam apple, I sucked on it swiping my tongue over the red skin as he groaned loudly. A smirk made its way to my lips at my successful plan.

His soft spot.

Nikolai softly fisted my hair crooning me to look at him. "God, you're so beautiful." His voice did things to me.

To my head. To my heart. To my pussy.

Pupils dilated, pink lips slightly parted and the marks on his neck and jaw slightly red at my unadulterated efforts. Those blond locks were untamed and I'd be lying if I said that his appearance didn't make my cunt clench with need.

He looked... salivating.

I licked my lips with a triumphant smirk fighting the primal urge to succumb to their alluring presence and heady touch. Their eyes squinting in wonder probably questioning why I looked like an evil genius while creepily grinning at them.

"Karma is a bitch," with that I hopped off of Nikolai's lap, sashaying my way to the bathroom leaving them high and dry just like they did me. But the mess in my panties said otherwise.

Gosh.

My self-control was diminishing by the second around those triplets and I didn't like it.
Not one bit.
Might as well lose the last sliver of sanity I have left and surrender to the seductive three.