31

Sofia.

After a few boring minutes of me playing with the guys' hands. I pulled out the phone from my pocket checking if I had received anything from Carter just to find an empty inbox. With disappointment clouding my head, I try to cheer myself up by doing one of my favorite things.

My giddiness was evident as I decided to start a new book on Kindle thanking the gods that I had downloaded it to be offline. My eagerness getting the best of me.

"Love?"

And my fun was instantly, ruined.

"Yeah," I answered not turning towards Nikolai.

"We've arrived," he chuckled at the way I whipped my head so fast towards his opened side of the door Speedy Gonzales would've been proud. I hurriedly got out of the car, excited but jittery.

Nikolai smoothly placed his hand on the small of my back guiding us as the other two stoically marched ahead. The huge fancy double doors of the restaurant bring pulled open by the doorman and the luxurious building itself buzzed with energy from the inside out.

Opening the door for me again after giving the keys to the valet to place the car in its designated parking space.

The dim lighting and sultry classic tune playing in the background music made the ambiance of the place more sensual and alive. People chatting buoyantly with each other, men with fancy designer suits on, beautiful women dressed in deluxe dresses flaunting their wealth with the mere clothing they had on.

And I was suddenly pulled out of my admiring daze when Nikolai tugged me over to an elevator and I gawked at the scarlet red and black with those soft golden splashes framing the whole spacious elegant space.

I captured sight of a few people staring confusedly and shamelessly at us, more like at me, and I blushed, embarrassed to the superfluous plain judgy attention I was receiving moving to cling onto Nikolai's intimidating form.

I hated being stared at.

Passing a few men that he clearly, knew, Nikolai threw discreet yet arrogant nods at them as we got into the elevator, he pressed the 4th button taking us up. The sudden change of attitude made me do a double-take at how gentle, attentive and caring he was just to me.

All of them acted so differently to me.

He unexpectedly pulled me from my thoughts as he stood behind me and I caught his reflection on the moving metal cage, he circled his arms around my waist, bending at his knees to kiss my nape softly.

I hastily turned to make him look at me worried, and hesitant. My heart did somersaults at the concern reflecting in his bright eyes.

"Sorry, love, I-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when I wrenched his head towards me and crashed my lips to his in a fiery passionate kiss feeling my once immaculate coat of lipgloss being smeared against his delicious pouty pink ones.

His eyes widened significantly pulling away for a millimeter, soft lips still grazing mine for confirmation and I settled with kissing him harder this time as I clutched a handful of his tufted hair tugging on it, an animalistic growl reverberating over my lips.

His palm was of an unwavering grip of a leash on my throat pinning my small frame to the side of the lift and all sane thoughts left my head.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I granted him access as our tongues tangled in mess suckling on each other. Nikolai bit my lower lip for good measures pulling on it as he kept eye contact with me.

A breathy moan-like groan slipped from my swollen lips at his merciless torture, and my hands and body itched to touch him and his absent brothers.

He groaned at my grip on his hair getting harder and forcible as I hoisted my legs around his waist for my thighs to slant flush against him with that enchanting stare on me.

Getting us on the same level of height to cup my face diving in to kiss me with so much feverish want it got my inner bitch in the heat crying out to get throughout-fully fucked by this man.

And his brothers.

Blinking away the images my fucked up brain was propelling me to gobble away with a clear intent that promised nothing but a sore pussy and mind-blowing orgasms. I reveled in Nikolai's sinful yet warm touch.

He pulled back, lips tinted red at our mutual assault, eyes glossed over with lust and I bet that I looked the same if not worst as I almost whined when he plopped me down.

My pussy throbbed wanting a release at the vivacious stunts of this beautiful man and I started to speculate to myself as the elevator dinged alerting us of our new destination.

Nial and Nadei leaned against the floor to length window with suaveness and sultriness, their coats discarded on the stuffed velvety chairs as I gaped at the beautifully table set and my legs moved on their accord to gape at the amazing view that got me speechless.

Stars twinkled through the huge thick glass window, the city lights making it look energetic but so poetic at bustling mundanes roaming the streets seeming like a scene from Midnight in Paris with how some people so fashionably walked and interacted with each other.

And tears welled in my eyes at the kind gesture, my heartbeat deafening my ears with renewed vigor.

But my brain screamed and bellowed at me to not fall for this nice façade- more than I have already- that they wanted something from me and were just going to use me and discard me like a nobody.

My gut twisted painfully at the way my brain conjured such unwarranted and fucked up scenarios.

I shook my head at my serpentine reality while trying to be careful of what these men were doing to me, my brain warned me once again- of the impending danger of losing myself to this relationship.

Or whatever it was.

And I facepalmed internally at the absurdity of my situation once again.

Gods, I was doomed.