15

Nial.

Our girl was absolutely fucking gorgeous.

Nadei gently laid her on the bed to admire her flushed cheeks and the way she looked clenching her thighs together while staring at us in need.

Her beautiful eyes roamed over our faces and bodies favorably. She wanted us. Maybe not like we needed her to want us but we'd take what we can get from her and satisfy her if that was what she wanted.

For now.

I nodded at my brothers affirmatively when she bit her lip glancing with lustful eyes and we formed a circle around my babygirl's flustered self.

Nik behind her moved her damp hair to the side to start kissing and sucking her neck.

Nadei looked at her expectantly. My heart thundered in my chest hoping that she'd say 'yes'.

"Would you let us pleasure you, little one. We won't do anything that you're not comfortable with. Would you like that?"

Her hooded eyes stared back stuttering an incoherent answer when Nik sucked behind her ear hard enough to make her head tilt to the side allowing him more access.

A breathless moan left her lips.

My cock stiffened at the mellifluous sound.

Such a little temptress.

Trying to answer us again she nodded her head eagerly but I clasped her jaw sliding my hand to be warped around her throat, tilting her head to look at me directly.

Clenching my jaw. My hand cupped one of her beautiful ass cheeks as I gave it a light spank making the milky flesh tint pink. I demanded sternly, "Use your words, doll, don't give me another reason to redden this luscious ass a pretty shade of scarlet."

"Y-yes, I want this," Sofia mewled in response.

Hm, my little freak liked being spanked.

Looking at her for permission to take off her clothes or lack thereof. She nodded at first but as I raised my eyebrow with appraisal, she answered with a 'yes' like the good girl that she was for us and obediently cast her eyes down.

I lifted her hoodie gazing as her beautiful large globes jiggled upon impact. Nipples hard standing at attention for their rightful owners but what snagged my interest were the small barely recognizable scars adorning the milky skin on her arms and abdomen.

But one of them stood out more than the others, right under her right breast.

It looks like a burn mark.

Clenching my jaw, I tried averting my bestowed anger and concern elsewhere. We would ask her about them later, that is if she'd like to confide in us. Which I, highly doubt that she would. But whoever gave them to her will fucking suffer.

I abandoned my hellish and sadistic thoughts. My palm cupped one of her large breasts as I twisted and tweaked one of her nipples between my fingers making her mewls echo through the soundproof room.

My eagerness made me warp my lips around her soft peck into my mouth and suck, hard, loving how she moaned louder running her hand through my hair, gripping it.

I groaned contently and continued sucking and biting the round plump bud. My other hand played and fondled the other breast giving it the same amount of attention.

Nadei turned to Sofia's flushed face and smashed his lips on hers, his kiss undoubtedly bruising her pretty lips with how she whimpered.

Panting when he pulled down the boxers that she was wearing. My brother lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder. A finger dipping to fondle her pussy. A delicious moan slipped out of her mouth as she gripped my hair tighter, getting my cock harder at the mere sounds leaving her soft lips.