37

Sofia.

"Fuck," I stretched out the word and squeezed the life out of Nikolai's calloused large hand hissing at the horrible feeling as my lower stomach contorted from the inside at innate agony.

And men compare getting kicked in the balls to having period cramps as if they could feel their dicks being ripped from the inside out.

Lucky idiots.

Nikolai gave me a small peck on my forehead sitting on the bed as I unconsciously leaned my head against his shoulder, his abnormally hot hand resting on my lower tummy.

And I sighed at the nice feeling.

"You're like a human heater," I meekly whispered and he laughed rubbing soothing circles over my skin and I accept the nice feeling with open arms.

Goosebumps rose on my skin whenever his thumb put the smallest bits of pressure whenever I hissed and the cramps start subsiding going to a normal manageable pace.

Manageable my ass, this shit still hurt but hey, at least it was distracting me from my shitty emotional state. So Yay!

"But I'm your human heater," he whispered, a hint of hopefulness layered in his soothing voice and I tensed for a millisecond but a shimmer of happiness and the possessiveness that I didn't know I had in me awakened.

Gods, that was hot.

My pussy tingled heating up as this man's words implanted themselves in my head and I fought the urge to do something I would hate myself for later on.

Calm the fuck down, Sofia-

I heard him sigh but didn't say anything else as we sat in silence, his other hand coming to run through my hair and I swayed into the warm feathery touch. It felt so nice.

Nadei and Nial practically barreled into the room, each one holding something in his hands.

Nadei set the tray of food on the table as my stomach growled and Nikolai chuckled with a smirk tugging on his lips. "Let's get you fed, kitten."

He doesn't wait for me until I was lifted in his arms. Mine tightening around his neck as he placed me in his lap and I tried to move off that same uncomfortable feeling sliding itself to my insides.

"Please, stay, love," he pleaded and I sat still as Nial handed me the heating pad to secure it around my tummy.

He and Nadei faced me on the other couch and Nikolai held onto me tapping my hand that was holding the heating pad and clasping it for me.

I muttered my 'thank yous' receiving a peck on the cheek and equally happy expressions from his brothers, Nadei's smile making me feel a bit concerned. It looked a bit compulsory.

Grabbing the mug Nial handed that was filled with warm chamomile tea and a hint of honey with something spicy, I give him a questioning look taking another sip feeling the hot liquid slide down my throat with ease.

"I added a bit of cinnamon, are you not liking it?" He asked with a hint of nervousness and I shook my head.

Cute.

"No, I love it, thank you," I take a few more sips putting the mug down peeping at Nadei holding out the plate of square-cut fruits, and pancakes and I licked my lips at the delicious pineapples, apples and kiwis.

And the freaking drizzled chocolate sauce that had my mouth watering at the sight.

I was no chocolate addict like some thought but chocolate sauce was just fucking awesome and it tasted amazing on pancakes and waffles. It was a universal fact.