This is only going to get worse for us...no, for me. I thought to myself. I was concerned about the standing of our class. Because of my classmates and their foolish actions, it was only going to get worse. Eventually, our entire class will fall down with me along with it. I couldn't let it happen, but with the way I am, I can't bring myself to stop it.

"Attention, students!" A voice came from a speaker, and a woman dressed in a suit walked up to the stage, standing in front of all of us.

"Welcome to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. My name is Chabashira Sae. I am the Principal."

Chabashira Sae. If I remember correctly, she was the homeroom teacher in my mother's class. She never told me much, except the fact that she aided her by advising and guiding her in the right direction, leading the class up and away from Class D. Now, after all those years, it seems like she's gotten a promotion.

"Congratulations on your enrollment, everyone. We are glad that all of you are here. As you know, our school is quite a prestigious academy where not many people can enter, so consider yourselves lucky that you're standing here today. As a faculty member, and a former teacher, I encourage you all to explore and pursue your dreams, so please make the most of your time. You are the next generation, and may you all have a safe and wonderful journey ahead of you." Chabashira bowed and walked away. Claps came from all around, praising her and her speech.

"Next, a word from the Student Council President!"

"The Student Council...?" I muttered to myself.

A girl wearing a red school uniform like the rest of us walked up to the stage and stood in front of all of us. She had a smile on her face, and I could tell that she had courage and bravery just from the look in her hazel-colored eyes. Her golden-blonde hair swayed in the air, showing her beauty and her finesse, catching the eyes of many students.

"Welcome, everyone! It's so nice to meet you all!" She greeted us with a kind and happy attitude. "My name is Mukai Yumiko. I am in Class 3-A and the president of the Student Council. I stand here before you to tell you all that you have many obstacles and challenges ahead. As first-years, it will be difficult and it may even seem impossible. However, no matter what, face them head-on together with your class and you will overcome them!"

Her words of encouragement reached the hearts of the students, and the gymnasium erupted. Cheers came from all around and smiles could be seen from everyone's faces.

"Enjoy your life here at this school, and I wish you all the best of luck!" President Mukai bowed, then left the stage with cheers and claps continuing on.

The Advanced Nurturing High School; Keyaki Mall

After the ceremony ended with the Student Council President's speech, I left and headed towards the mall. I didn't have much of anything, and even though I only had a certain amount of Points, it was better to have something rather than nothing. I needed necessities if I wanted to truly live and survive here at the school.

I entered a convenience store, grabbing a basket and looking around. There were items that you normally see, such as snacks, ready-to-eat meals, and drinks. In addition to that, there were skin-care products, shampoo, toothbrushes, and many other home goods. This store pretty much had everything you needed.

I walked past a few girls who seemed like they just finished shopping. I took a quick peek at their baskets and saw that they chose the high-quality products over the cheaper ones. Their choices seemed reasonable, considering the 100,000 PP that we had. However, it'll eventually bite them back.