He smiled before lightly pressing his lips against mine. They were gentle like they were before. This kiss felt like the one we had before. He continued moving in and out of me. I felt the pit in my stomach starting to grow. I moaned into the kiss from pleasure. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed down my neck to my collarbone. He started to suck a little on my skin there. Fuck. I never knew I would love that feeling. I let out a small moan. I've never been with him like this. Shouldn't he have been like this on our honeymoon? I don't care. I'm enjoying this right now. I moved my hips up to meet his. I loudly moaned his name. I felt him going so deep inside me. I should do this more often. I love this feeling. The pit in my stomach was growing bigger. He started to moan into me. God. It's so sexy to hear him like this. I wrapped my legs around him, holding him closer to me. I started to moan from all the pleasure. I know I'm getting close. I felt him hitting the right spot inside. I can't take it anymore. I started moaning his name as I dug my nails into his back as I came. He loudly moaned my name as I felt him twitch inside me and cum. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He lazily pecked my lips before laying flopping down beside. It's so cute seeing him like this. I move over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped one around he and smiled, "That was amazing, baby."

I can't help but smile, "Defiantly."

He lent down, lazily kissing me. I can tell he's tired. He can sleep while I'm gone. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to. He kept our heads touching, "Are you sure you have to go today?"

I nodded, "I need to."

"When you get back can you just come back up here and cuddle with me?"

I smiled hearing him ask that. He never asks this. I nodded, "Yes. I'll hurry up so I can get here to you."

He softly pecked my lips but kept our head touching. I mumbled, "I need to take a shower."

"Can I join you?"

I shook my head, "Not today. I need to hurry up but I promise any day after today."

I noticed him start to smirk as I said that. I lightly pecked his lips before moving out of his arms and out of the bed. I don't bother grabbing anything to cover myself up. I mean I'm just going to be getting into the shower and he's seen me naked many times. I'm strangely confident around him. He makes me feel like I'm a Victoria Secret angel. A girl that everyone wants. I just want him. I started closing the bathroom door when I noticed him looking at me. I winked at him when I heard him chuckle. I smiled hearing him. I closed the door and turned on the shower. Honestly I'm starting to feel a little sick like I was yesterday. It was around this time too. Hopefully Louis doesn't find out. 

I quickly took my shower as I felt to feel more nauseous than I was before. What is going on with me? Is this just a virus? I'm sure it is. I'm sure I can't be pregnant. Can I? I shook my head at the thought. I'm on birth control. That can't be it. As I finished I felt the urge to throw up. I jumped out of the shower, leaving the water running as I threw up into the toilet. I really hope he doesn't hear me right now. I doubt it since the shower is running. I threw up a few more times before I sat there. I started to feel a little better. Even a bit hungry. I shook my head. I'm sure this is nothing. I sat in the floor for a few more minutes before I got up and turned off the shower. I flushed the toilet and wrapped the towel around me. I opened the door and saw him curled up under our blanket. It's cute seeing him like that. I can tell he's tired from this morning. I walked over and lightly pecked his lips before getting ready. When I was done I saw that he was staring at me. I'm not surprised. He usually does every chance he gets. I walked back over to him and sat on the edge of the bed beside him. He intertwined our fingers, "You're so beautiful, baby."

I can't help but smile every time he says things like this. I squeeze his hand, "You're not bad looking."

He chuckled, "Text me if anything happens."

I should have known he was going to bring this up. He always does. I know it's because he worries about what can happen to me. Nothing usually does. I would rather him tell me these things than sit here worrying the entire time I'm gone. I lightly pecked his lips, "I will. I'm sure everything will be fine."

He nodded but didn't say anything else. I lent down, lightly pressing my lips against his. They were gentle like they always are as they moved in sync. I felt him cup my cheek in his free hand. I know he doesn't want me to leave. I don't want to when he's acting like this. I pulled away sooner than I wanted to, "I really need to go, babe."

He frowned and started to caress my cheek with his thumb, "Can you please just stay here with me?"

Him doing this is making it harder on me. I would rather stay here with him. I just know that Erica wants to talk to me. I would reschedule it I just know he'll find an excuse for me to stay here again. He always does this. I can't really say anything about it. I do the same thing to him. Especially when he has to go to work. I would rather him go work so he doesn't get fired but he is going to be working at another school next school year. I guess that doesn't matter too much anymore. I sighed, "You're making this so hard on me."

"Do what you want to do."

"I want to stay here with you but I need to talk to her."

He frowned again, "Then go talk to her and come back here to me as soon as you're done."

"I will."

I pecked his lips, "I love you."

He smiled a little, "I love you, baby. I'll see you soon."

I softly pecked his lips one last time before I pulled away from him. I really don't want to but I need to. Hopefully this time away from him will go by fast. It usually doesn't. Maybe today will be different. I mean it's nice knowing that he's going to be there waiting for me. It makes me want to hurry this up. 

Louis' POV 

It's hard seeing her leave. I don't want her to. I want to spend the day with her. For some reason it makes me feel the way she feels every morning during the week when I have to leave. I know exactly how she feels now when she doesn't want me to leave. I feel terrible about it. Before her I didn't care about leaving people. She's changed that for me. She's changed so much for me. I'm so thankful for her. She's making me want to be a better person. I know she says she doesn't want me to change but I am. I'm changing for the better. I want to be the best person I can be for her. She deserves it. She deserves so much. 

I really hope she's not out too long. I don't want anything to happen to her. It worries me knowing that Joey, Jace and Shawn can still have their group around here. I'm not  for sure about that anymore. I don't want to find out. I just have a feeling that they still are. I'm sure that they're expending. That's what they were trying to do when I left. I don't want to know anything about them anymore. I just want to make sure they stay away from Allison. I know they'll do something to her as soon as they get the chance to. Especially since I snuck up on Joey that one day and beat the shit out of him. I know he saw me before I knocked him out. I'm sure everyone else already knows what I've done. I don't regret it. I would do it again. 

I would do it to all of them if I have to. They're going to stay away from Allison. She doesn't need to deal with their shit. I'll make sure she doesn't have to. That's why I ask her to text me if she sees anything weird. I just want to make sure she stays safe. I only care about her like this. It's going to stay this way too. Well unless we have kids but I don't think that will be for awhile. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone off of it. I made sure she still hasn't texted me about anything yet. I doubt it. She just left. They would wait till she's away from the house. I doubt they know we live here though. Who knows with them? They find out so many things I don't want them to. i'm surprised they haven't found my new number yet. It's been awhile since I've changed it. I'm sure it's not going to take them much longer to find it. 

I can't think about all this anymore. It's just causing me to worry about her even more. I'm sure it's not healthy to worry this much about her. I just want to make sure things don't happen.