𝟗. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

I was talking to a client about the project which will bring a great achievement to our company

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was talking to a client about the project which will bring a great achievement to our company. Few days left for the presentation and I am working day and night to get the honour.

"You check this part of the presentation. I think it could be more better. I want the best. Okay?" I told the client.

"Yes sir, and-

"Excuse me, Sir." My secretary called me.

"Yes."

"Mr. Oberoi, CEO of Oberoi corporations has came to meet you." She told me and I told my client to leave.

"Allow Mr. Oberoi to come into my cabin." I told to my secretary and she left.

After sometime I heard the sound of door opening and looked at Mr. Oberoi.

Well, he is as same age as mine. But doesn't have that much fame as I have.

"What brings you here Mr. Oberoi?"

"Well, Ruhaan I want you to collaborate with us for a new project. What say?" He asked me while I asked my secretary to bring some tea and snacks for us.

"Why? Is this because you want fame more than me?" I asked him straightforwardly. I was always the man who say things infront of the person. Back bitching is not my type.

He let out a nervous laugh and said

"No, Ruhaan-

"Mr. Raichand." I corrected him.

"We may be business partners but I don't like any person calling me by my name leaving my family and friends." I told him

"Ok, Mr. Raichand. It is not because of fame actually... You know you are such a great businessman, you are a billionaire. You are not only famous in India but also in foreign countries. So that's why if we will work together then we will get huge profit. Your ideas will help us." He said.

"Tsk tsk tsk, so greedy right? Want profit, fame and my ideas also then what's the need to do collaboration. I will just do a presentation and give it to you. Is it okay?" I mocked him.

"No, Mr. Raichand, you are getting it wrong I mean-

I raised my hand gesturing him to stop.

"Have tea and snacks then continue with your explanation. Ruhaan Raichand apne mehmaano ki khatir daari ache se karta hai." I told him.
(Ruhaan Raichand does good service for his guests.)

"Oh-okay."

"Do you like singing?" He asked me and I lifted my gaze to look at him looking at the photo frame of mine with guitar.

"You didn't answer my question. Do you really like singing Mr. Raichand? He said reminding me about that incident.

"Leave." I said him calmly. He looked back at my eyes. He has asked me a wrong thing. He reminded me about that incident which I don't want to forget or maybe I want but I couldn't.

"What?" He asked me confused.

"Leave from my office. Now." I said and stood up. Following me he also stood up but didn't left.

"I don't like repeating my words many times Mr. Oberoi. I am saying for the last time. LEAVE." I told him for the last time.

"But why?" This man's audacity to cross question me is not impressing me at all.

I rang the bell in my table and my secretary came.

"Call the guards and throw out this man from my office in 2 mins." I told and returned to my chair and started doing my work.

Mr. Oberoi was still standing there processing things.

After some time the guards came.

"You are 10 secs late. I will cut your salary this month." I told those morons.

They hold Mr. Oberoi's hands and started to take him with them.

"You have to pay for it Ruhaan Raichand." He shouted.

"No calling by my name, Mr. Oberoi and talking about paying I am used to that." I said and those guards took him with them.

"Bastard."

🧿

Ruhaan was in his house, going to his room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ruhaan was in his house, going to his room. But suddenly

"Ruhaan, stop there." His father, Vivek stopped him

Turning back he saw Vivek standing there with an angry look on his face.

"Why did you insulted Mr. Oberoi today?" He asked him

"That bastard." He muttered.

"What?" Vivek asked him thinning his brows.

"Because he tried to know about my personal life." He replied

"He only asked you do you like singing? What is personal in this?" He questioned him

"For you maybe it is not personal. But for me it is very personal." Ruhaan told with a blank face.

"Ruhaan, why are you not sharing anything with us? We all are tensed about you. We want good for you. Please understand don't be rude to everyone. It might hurt them very much." Vivek told him and suddenly Ruhaan remembered about Dr. Sohana how he behaved rudely with her and hurted her. But it was his mistake. But now, it was Mr. Oberoi's mistake. What was the need to know whether he like singing or not? Right.

"Dad, I want to be alone. Please." He said and left from there.

Placing the coat in his wardrobe he sat in the couch.

"Why my life is messed up as fuck?" He sighed heavily.

Remembering his past tears filled in his eyes.

"It was all because of me." He blamed himself for the incident happened in the past.

"I am a misfortune." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I can only hurt people." He told and palmed his face.

He started crying aloud. The room was now filled with his cries, tears, sobs, pain.

And his past.

🧿

Follow me on IG:- _daisywrts_
You can get spoilers there.
Bye 🍃

Thank you!