𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫

Thank you author_samara and Authorshyra for the beautiful cover. 💗

Author

That day Ruhaan wasn't able to think anything else other than Sohana. He was only thinking about her, how she loves her and how he hurted her.

The tears, the pain, the anger all were visible in her eyes for him. He was hurting her again and again and she was trying to compose herself again and again.

In all these thoughts, he wasn't sure about one thing. Is he in love with her?

Somewhere in the corner of his heart, his inner self was saying yes. But his mind wasn't ready to accept it. He wasn't ready to accept it.

Not because, he couldn't move on from Avantika because

he don't want the past to repeat again.

He don't want to lose Sohana.

He knows this well that if anything will happen to Sohana because of him then he'll not able to forgive himself for the rest of his life. He has became protective towards Sohana in these past 2 months. He would become restless if something happens to her.

That day when she left the café while crying he became so much worries for her. That time only she mattered to him.

All these thoughts were captivating his mind. He was confused that whether he likes her or not? Or is he falling for her?

He didn't realised when he doze off while thinking about her.

Next day

Ruhaan was sitting in his cabin, checking some files. But he wasn't able to check the files correctly. His head was aching and he was feeling dizzy. He didn't sleep well last night. Firstly, he slept late at night and then his sleep was again and again disturbed because for him he wasn't finding comfort in the position to sleep.

His eyes were red due to lack of rest and he was rubbing them continuously. Suddenly the door of his cabin opened and he moved his gaze to the entrance.

Kabir was standing there with a packet of sweets in his hand. He was smiling brightly today. His eyes were shining and he looked happy.

He walked towards Ruhaan and made him eat a Rasogolla which he was holding.

Ruhaan was confused by his behaviour; not able to understand anything. He raised his brows gesturing him to say something.

"Chachu ban ne waale hai ham dono." Kabir said as tears brimmed in his eyes.
(We both are going to be uncle)

His sister-in-law, Kaya Mishra is 3 weeks pregnant. Kabir loves his sister-in-law as his own sister. Not only him, Kaya also loves Kabir very much. She treats him like he is her child. For Kabir, Kaya is his second mother. Indeed, they are the Bhabi-Devar goals.

"What??!!!! Kaya bhabi is pregnant?" Ruhaan exclaimed. Kaya also treats him the way she treats Kabir.

"Yeahhhhh!!!!" Kabir jumped in happiness and hugged Ruhaan tightly.

"Yk, I'm so much happy today. So much. All our family members waited for this day. 5 years, we waited for 5 years Ruhaan. And now, we just couldn't control our emotions. See that little life hasn't come to the world yet but we all are beaming in happiness. I am just imagining what will happen when that little life will come to this world, when we'll hold him/her in our hands. It's like we are celebrating Diwali." Kabir said and wiped his tears.