𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

Sohana

I was in my room getting ready to go to the hospital. Wearing my wrist watch I went out of my room.

It had been 2 weeks to that incident. And after that incident, I hadn't talked to Ruhaan at all. He called me a few times but I hadn't picked up his call because I knew that I would easily broke down in tears if I would've talked to him.

And I got cleared about one thing.

I am falling for him more and more. He is becoming my weakness.

Also, I hadn't gone to the hospital after that chaos. I was having severe fever. Even I was not able to walk. I got recovered a few days ago but due to cough and cold, my Dad and Sanaya hadn't allowed me to go to hospital.

3 days ago, Sanaya had also left for her selections to Bangalore. I was all alone in the house as Dad was busy in his work.

I made my breakfast and after having it. I drove towards the hospital.

🧿

I was sitting in my cabin, looking up at the ceiling.

My life is completely a mess now.

Suddenly I flinched hearing a knock on the door. I moved my gaze to the reports and asked the person to come in who was knocking the door.

I didn't lifted my gaze and a shadow fall on the reports I was checking.

"Excuse me, I can't chec-" I couldn't complete my words when my eyes fell on him.

He was looking at me with angry eyes. His eyes were staring deep into my soul.

I cleared the lump that formed in my throat remembering the words that he said to me.

I will never love anyone again.

That were his words which he said that day.

"How can I help you Mr. Raichand?" I tried to be formal with him.

If I will spend more time with him then it will make my expectations high which I don't want. I have to maintain distance from him.

"Why the hell are you behaving like this Sohana?" He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Why the hell were you not picking up my call? Do you know how much I was tensed because of you?" He said gaining my attention.

He was tensed because of me. But why?

"Why Mr. Raichand?" I asked him without any emotion.

"Stop calling me that." Now he was fuming in anger.

"That what?"

"That Mr. Raichand." He said and I chuckled.

"If I will not call you Mr. Raichand. Then what should I call you?"

"Ruhaan. You will call me Ruhaan. That's what my name is." His eyes and neck became red because of anger.

"But you are my patient Mr. Raichand. And I am very much formal with my patients." I said and moved my gaze from him.