𝟑𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

Ruhaan

10 months later

"But why are you going to Singapore?" It was the 17th time in the day my mother asked me this question.

I was packing my things to go to Singapore. Since Sohana has left, I have been restless and now I couldn't stop myself to meet her. I am going there in my private jet.

"Ruhaan?"

"Ji maa! I have some work that's why I am going." I said and she thinned her brows.

"You are lying aren't you?" She asked me and I widened my eyes.

How did she know?

"No maa-

"Ruhaan, I have talked to your father. He told me that there is nothing any work related to the business in Singapore. Then why are you going?" She asked me crossing her hands against her chest.

"Maa-

"If you'll not answer me then I'll not let you go." She declared.

I walked towards her and made her sit on the couch.

I kneel down infront of her and looked at her.

"Aapki hone waali bahu ko wapas laane jaa raha hun." I told her and her eyes widened in surprise.
(I am going to bring back your future daughter-in-law)

"Whattttt?????" Suddenly she screamed.

"Shhh" I hushed her and a wide smile crept onto my face.

"It's a secret between us maa." I said and she nodded.

"But who is that lucky girl?" She asked me, her eyes shining in happiness.

"You'll know it." I said and hugged her.

Suddenly I heard some sniffing sounds and I looked at her.

"What happened meri maa?" I asked her and she just shook her head.

"Kuch nahi bass khushi ke ansu hai, kitna tadap rahi thi main apne bacche ke liye. Aaj mera Ruhaan kitna badal gaya hai. Jaise woh pehle tha waisa ban gaya hai. Ab mere liye bahu bhi layega. Isiliye main bahut khush hun aaj." She saud and I smiled weakly. I really hurted them a lot.
(Nothing but tears of happiness, I was yearning so much for my child. Today my Ruhaan has changed so much, he has become the way he was before. Now he is also going to bring a daughter-in-law for me. That's why I am very much happy)

"Tell me when will you leave?" She asked me standing up.

"Tonight!" I replied and she looked at the clock.

"Oh god! It's already 5 p.m. I am going to make something for you." She said and went out.

I walked outside the room to the balcony to get some fresh air. It was evening and the sky was looking so beautiful.

"I am coming, daisy." I closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze.

🧿