𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

Year 2014, Ahmedabad

Sohana was sitting on a bench in the basketball court. She had been running behind her bestfriend from the past 30 minutes to take the photo of her favourite actor from her. When she get tired she sat on the bench.

She was looking at the basketball players playing in the court.

"They all are so good looking." She whispered with a naughty smile.

Suddenly, a boy looking like the same age as Sohana came to the court lifting the ball up and down in his one hand. Sohana's eyes got stuck in that boy. She kept looking and admiring him.

"He is so handsome." She thought and smiled looking at him.

She was looking at him playing, all the time. The match got over and after sometime he came closer to her, she thought that he is going to talk to her but no he passed by her side and went with his friends.

"Fuck." She cursed.

"He looks so good. His messy hair falling on his forehead. His dark brown eyes. His perfectly shaped jawline. His slight pink coloured lips. I want to kiss him. Wait... Wait a min. Why am I thinking like this about him??? I don't even know him properly. It's the time to study hard and make yourself the best one. But what am I doing?? What else can I do even!!! He is so handsome that I can't resist myself from staring at him. He is so perfect that I couldn't even explain how perfect he is. He is the perfect definition of perfection. God please make him mine. Please I request you. Pleaseeeee!!!!" She mumbled before going to her class.

This is all for the blurb. I will upload the next part tomorrow. Byeeee.

By- _daisywrts_