𝟑𝟎. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Sohana

It was 5 in the evening and my heart was slowly losing it's calm. Only 2 hours are left. Omfg!

Nitya and Alisha told me that they will fit a camera on the park to record the moment. They are more excited than me. Like seriously!

I was lost in my thoughts but when I looked at the clock. My eyes widened as I saw the time.

5:30 pm.

Maine itna kya soch liya?

I got up from my bed and rushed towards the washroom. After getting fresh, I came out and wore my outfit which I have bought for today. Applying a little makeup on my face, I wore my sandals. I took my small purse which was attached with a chain so that I can put it on my shoulder. By the time I got ready, it was already 6:15 p.m.

I took my car keys and walked out of my house. My heartbeats were racing wildly. This feeling was as same as when my teacher announced the results.

I reached the park by 6:45.

I looked at the decoration and I know my eyes would be definitely shining.

Because of the lights.

No no! I am excited but a little bit nervous also. In my whole life, I had made many friends. Had talked to many people. Roasted many people. Beaten many people. And many more.

But proposing your crush is something else. And that to be when you know everything about your crush and still have the confidence to go infront of him and propose him.

Say I love you to him.

I looked at the time and my heart pounded against my chest. It was already 6:55 pm. He must be coming.

God, save me please!

The closer the time was coming the more loudly my heart was beating.

There was not a single figure in this park to divert my mind. I was looking around but a sound reached my ears.

The screeching of car's wheel.

He is here.

He has reached.

Omfg!

I took out my pocket mirror and checked my look for once. I fixed my hair and wiped the sweat beads from my forehead.

After sometime, I heard some footsteps. I quickly took my rose bouquet which I have bought on my way to the park.

"Sohana?" His voice calmed my racing heartbeats.

I closed my eyes and chanted 'All is well' in my mind.

I turned back and looked at him. He was wearing a black suit and black formal shoes. His hair was neatly combed.

He was looking fuckable.

Oops, not now Sohana.

"Sohana?" I looked at him and smiled.

"What happened? Why did you called me here? And why this decoration?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Try to guess!" I told him and grinned.

"Ummm, is it your birthday today?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nope!" I exclaimed.

"Then?" He enquired.

"It's something more special than that." I whispered.

Ruhaan