𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Author

"Leave her!" Alisha shouted on Ruhaan and pulled Sohana from his embrace. Ruhaan looked at Alisha in confusion but she was giving him a death glare.

"Why is she behaving like this?" Ruhaan asked and Alisha gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"A bastard rejected her today that's why." With that she took Sohana with her followed by Rishi and Nitya.

"This girl is more dangerous than Sohana." Ruhaan gulped in fear.

On the other side, Sohana was singing rhymes and troubling her monkeys.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells..... I don't remember after that." She started to scratch her head trying to remember the song.

"You get inside the car." Rishi told her and Sohana looked at him giving an angry glare.

"You doggyyyy...you'll give orders to me haan???" Sohana pulled Rishi's hair while Alisha and Nitya were enjoying the scene.

"Ayooo!!! You two! Why you two are laughing? Come and help your only one male bestie!" He shouted.

Alisha grabbed Sohana from behind and pushed her inside the car.

"Now don't open your mouth. Shhh!" She told her and Sohana put her finger on her lips.

"Shhhhhh"

Nitya and Rishi got inside the car drove towards Sohana's house.

After reaching there, they helped Sohana to get out of the car. With so much difficulty, she finally got out of the car and grinned.

"I am finally backkkk." She shouted but Alisha hurriedly put her palm on her mouth.

"Ewww, have you washed your hands?" Sohana asked her raising her brows.

"Shut up!"

They both walked towards her house and stopped looking at the closed door. Alisha ranged the bell but no one came. She again rang the bell but there no response.

"Oops....I forgot, my dad is not at home. He has gone for a business tour for 3 dayssssss...." Sohana informed her and Alisha sighed.

"Then give me the keys."

Sohana pointed her index finger towards her purse and grinned. Alisha took out the keys from her purse.

After opening the lock, they all entered the house and helped Sohana towards her room. They made her sleep and Nitya stayed with her to take care of her.

Alisha wanted to stay but there was no one in her room so she requested Nitya to stay.

Next Morning

With so much difficulty, Sohana lifted her eyelashes. Looking around she realised that she was in her room. Suddenly, her head started to throb badly and she tightly held her hand between her hands.

"Ouch! Why is my head aching?" She asked herself in confusion.

"Aur tipsy bann!" Nitya mocked her twirling the spoon inside the glass to mix the lemon.
(Be more drunken!)