𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠

Author

Sohana was sitting in her room, thinking about Ruhaan.

"What should I do to know about his past?" She thought.

Suddenly she whined and slept hugging her pillow.

"If I won't know about his past then how will I be able to help him to move on. That jerk is not telling me about his past. Also there is not a single thing about his personal life in social medias. What will I do? I can't leave him also. I want that mischievous smile, those shining eyes on his face. I have to do something. I can't let him suffer like this. His eyes show that he is really broken from inside. Sohana you definitely have to do something. I love him, I can't let him suffer through the pain. May be he is not made for me but the least I can do for him is to help him." She said to herself.

Kuch soch Sohana kuch soch.

She suddenly changed her position and sat on the bed.

"I should search on YouTube. How to know about someone's past! Yesss yesssssss!" She screamed and walked towards her desk.

She searched it on YouTube and watched some few videos.

In some videos it showed you have to make the person feel comfortable with you. You have to understand his/her feelings. You should not treat him/her bad. Treat him/her like they are your own family.

"Ok, I should call the jerk." She said and called Ruhaan

🧿

Sohana

"Why this jerk is not picking up my call?" I muttered

I had called him 5 times but he is not receiving my call.

"This is the last time and now if he will not pick up my call, I am gonna kill him tomorrow." I said while gritting my teeth.

"You jer-

"Yes say." He was not picking up my call but suddenly the voice came from the other side.

"He-hello." I asked

"What happened." His voice was sounding a little hoarse and broken. Did he cried?

"Were you crying?" I asked him being concerned. I can't imagine him crying. He stayed silent for sometime and replied.

"Come to the point. Why did you called me?" He asked me.

"But-

"If you called me for no reason then I am cutting the call." He said widening my eyes.

"Nooooooo!!!!" I shouted.

"Why the hell are you shouting?" He said with an annoyed voice.

"Listen to me come to the hospital within 1 hour." I said.

"Why? Am I your assistant that you will order me where to go?" He asked me.

"Oh really, you can call me and ask me to go to your office whenever you want. But I can't ask you to go to wherever I want." I told him.

"What whenever? I called you in my office for once and that to be for an urgency. I didn't called you to waste my time." He said

"Tsk tsk, not your time, my time." I corrected him.

"Tsk tsk, no my time if I will call you then my time will be wasted." He said and I could hear the mocking tone in his vouce.

"Shut up! You can hurt me, you can make me cry, you can call me whenever you want and ask me to go to wherever you want. But I can't. You are coming to the hospital." I said.