𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

I swear to my exams man... If you guys will not vote then I will not update from next week because my exams are going. And after my exams will over then I will update once in a week. I am not saying that brooo mere toh itne log dekh rahe hain, main famous ho gayi. It's nothing like that. Tum 20 log dekhte ho 10 to vote kar hi sakte ho lekin nahi 50% bhi vote nahi karte aur yeh mereko demotivate kar raha hai. Accha nahi likhti toh batao I will try to improve myself but will not stop writing because I am not that girl who will give up easily. I will try to improve my vocabulary, grammar and everything which could make my story better. But please vote 🥺.

Author

Ruhaan was so so happy today as he was selected in a singing audition. He always wanted to be a singer but his father told him to do business. To keep the request of his father he agreed to do business but he never left singing. Today, he participated in an audition and got selected. When the judges got to know that he is Ruhaan Raichand, CEO of Raichand Enterprises, they already selected him before listening to him but Ruhaan told them to select by his talent not by his fame.

He was standing outside calling his girlfriend, his love of life.

Avantika.

"Hello." Avantika responded from the other side.

"Avniiiii, I got selected. I got selected in a singing audition." Ruhaan said jumping on the ground.

"Really? Oh my God! I am so proud of you Ruhaan. I am so much happy for you." Avantika exclaimed her happiness.

"Yeahhhh!!!!" Ruhaan shouted there not caring about the confused gazes falling on him.

"Avni, please come to the café. I want to spend my special day with you. Pleaseeee. I have a surprise for you also. Please come to the café." He requested her.

He has booked the whole café to celebrate his special day. As time was short, he told Kabir to decorate the café with simple things. He knew that Avantika likes simple things.

"But Ruhaan-

"Pleaseeee na Avniii. Avantikaaaa I want to spend some time with youuuu." Ruhaan whined like a kid.

"Okay baby. I will reach there in 30 minutes." Avantika agreed.

"Yesss!!!" Ruhaan said and hung up the call.

He drove towards the café and reached there. The café was decorated so beautifully by Kabir. Ruhaan placed a vase of roses on the table where they both will sit. He has also brought a ring to propose her. To ask her for marrying him.

They are in relationship from 5 years. And he wanted to promote their relation. He wanted to make Avantika his wife. His heart was beating so fast to propose her. He was nervous and at the same time he was excited.

"Ruhaan!" Kabir called him.

"Kabir, thank you so much for the decorations." Ruhaan thanked him.

"No need, it is my duty." He said.

"Yes, but still thanks." Ruhaan told.

"Your most welcome. I should leave then or you love birds will be disturbed by me." He said and hugged Ruhaan before leaving from there.

Ruhaan sat on the there and took out a small box from his pants pocket. He opened it and there was a diamond ring in that.

"Today, I will confess all my feelings to you, Avni. I want you to be my wife from my girlfriend. You are the best girl for me. You are the most sweetest girl I have ever known. Thank you for coming into my life Avni. I love you so much. Will you marry me?" Ruhaan was practising how to ask her for marrying him. He was hell nervous.