𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰

Sohana

I was having my breakfast with my family and suddenly my Dad asked me,

"Are you not going to the hospital today?"

"Nopes! I took a leave today. I want to go out today and do shopping. I want to enjoy today." I said with a grin on my face.

"But you should take rest beta. You must be tired by your hectic schedules." My father said with concern filled voice.

"No Dad, I am all fine. I just took a leave today to enjoy. I am a bit bored by always sitting in that cabin. If there will be any urgent case, my friend will inform me." I said and continued my breakfast.

"But wait we have gone for shopping 6 days ago." Sanaya said with squinted eyes.

"Yes, but because of you, I couldn't buy anything for myself." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay okay." She said rolling her eyes too.

Finishing my breakfast, I went to my room and wore a pair of baggy clothes with sneakers. I took my handbag and left my room.

I bid goodbye to my Dad and Sanaya meanwhile Sanaya was rolling her eyes too much

"Arey, tere aankh thak gaye honge ghumte ghumte. Unko zara si aaram toh karne de." I said with a big smile.
(Arey, your eyes must be tired from rolling. Let them take some rest.)

I said and left from my house. I was going towards the mall but suddenly my eyes fall on Ruhaan.

What is he doing here?

I stopped my car and got out. I walked towards him, his back was facing me so I lifted my hand to pat his back but a mischievous activity stroke my mind. I leaned towards his ear from back and blow air in his air.

He got startled by my action and instantly turned back.

"What the fu-

He was cut off when he looked at me. His eyes widened and after observing me properly. He shut his eyes tight. Shaking his head in disbelief, he sighed.

"Why are you following me?" He raised his brow.

"Oh my Krishna, I thought that girls are only delusional but here a boy- no a man, a businessman is so delusional about a beautiful, smart girl following him." I said in a dramatic way.

"Stop being so dramatic. I am not delusional, I live in reality. And if you are not following me then what are you doing here?" He asked pointing his index finger at me.

"Noone of your business." I replied crossing my arm against my chest.

"Okay then, I am leaving." He said and I looked at him.

"Hey!!!!" I said holding his wrist and he stopped in his track. He turned back and looked at me with a smirk.

"Hence proved, you were following me." He said and I rolled my eyes.