𝟏𝟒. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

*I will update twice from next week because my final exams are starting from next week. I will not get time to write. So please, don't be disappointed. This is only for 2 weeks. After my exams are over I will update again like now. And the days of updates from next week are:- Tuesday and Friday*

Sohana

"Ruhaan" I heard a female voice calling him. I turned my eyes to look at the source of the sound.

"Maa, as you said I brought Dr. Sohana to you." He said.

"Dr. Sohana." The lady whom he called mom came to me and hugged me.

It was after many years I felt the warmth of mother. I hugged her back and hide my face on the base of her neck.

She released the hug and took me with her and made me sit on the sofa.

"Maa, I am going to office. I'll return-

"You are staying." His mother told.

"Maa-

"No excuses." His mother cut him off. Very nice!

"Maa I have work to do." Ruhaan again tried to convince her.

"Is your work more important than me?" Her mother asked him.

Giving a glare to his mother he went to his room.

Yeh to sabko aankh dikhate rehte hain.
(He glares everyone.)

"Dr. Sohana, I am Aparna Raichand, Ruhaan's mother." She told me.

"Namaste Aunty." I said joining my hands.

"Why are you joining your hands. I should join my hands and thank you." She said, sitting beside me.

"Thank you for what?" I asked her being confused.

She held my hand in hers, her eyes moistened and she looked at me.

"You know, because of you My Ruhaan smiled and he was so calm yesterday. You saw when he left from here he glared at me. But yesterday he was my Ruhaan whom I missed in these 2 years." She said and tears filled in her eyes. Soon, it started to stream down her cheeks.

"Aunty" I said wiping her tears from her cheeks.

I was happy after listening to her. He smiled and because of me. Yesterday also, he was caring towards me. Today also, he became concerned when he listened that my car got punctured in the middle of the road.

"Thank you so much Dr. Sohana. Thanks a lot. He is improving and it was only possible because of you." She said with a smile and I replied

"No need of the thank you aunty. It's my duty. As much as I observed him your Ruhaan is very nice. He is just disturbed for some reasons. I am trying my best to get back your old Ruhaan."

Mine also.

"Okay, tell me something about you. Your likes, dislikes. I love to know about people. You know." She said and laughed.

We talked like that for sometime amd then all the family members gathered for lunch.

"Are you Dr. Sohana?" A girl said looking at me. Is she his girlfriend? Nooo!

"Yes, Ridhima she is Dr. Sohana. Jo tere khadoos bhai ko sambhal rahi hai." Ruhaan's mom with a small laugh.
(Who is taking care of your angry brother.)

Okay, she is his sister. Ohh!

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Sohana." She said forwarding her hand. I also forwarded my hand and did a handshake.