Together.

A few hours later, Victor was still fighting Lacus, and he didn't seem to be tired. Victor was still glowing with energy, and he felt like he could fight for as long as it took! He looked like a child who was very excited about his toy.

"…He's getting better too fast…Actually, he's making fewer useless moves? How is this possible? He never fought from what I remember," Violet spoke as she placed her hand on her chin, she watched Victor for a long time… a long time! And she clearly remembers that he never practiced martial arts; 'self-defense training with that wolf doesn't count as martial arts, after all, that's just self-defense, I don't understand this absurd progress.'

"This is not as unusual as you think."

"!!!!" Violet is startled by the sudden voice, and she looks up, "Old witch! Don't scare me like that!"

Scathach's face distorts for a few seconds, she suddenly moves at a speed Violet can't react to, then she hits Violet's head with her fist.

"Ouch!" Violet held her head, "What are you doing, witch-"

Scathach hits Violet's head again.

"You never learn, huh? Do you have chicken brains? Respect your elders."

"See? You, yourself, said you were old!" Violet stuck out her tongue.

"..." Scathach looked at Violet with a neutral expression.

"You're actually a lot like your mom when she was younger…" She looks at Victor and continues, "Although your mom never had eyes for potential, you seem to be different."

"Of course, my Darling has potential! He's my Darling!"

"…." Scathach looks at Violet's smug face with a blank expression, "I take it back; you really are just like your mother."

"Huuh? I'm different from her—" She was about to say something, but suddenly she turned her face toward Scathach's mansion.

"Oh?" Scathach flashed a curious smile when she saw Victor stop his training and look toward her mansion.

"Sasha," Victor and Violet spoke in unison.

"Huh? Why did you stop Victor?" Lacus asked curiously.

'Interesting, no matter how many times I see it, this is really something curious... Due to the magic in the ritual, their connection must have gotten stronger, and it seems that it wasn't only the connection that got stronger' Scathach eyes seemed to glow blood red for a few seconds as she looked at Victor.

Victor ignores Lacus, closes his eyes, and senses Sasha's messed up emotional state, and soon he sends his worried feelings towards her.

Sasha, who just arrived at Scathach's mansion, looked towards the forest, "Darling..." Then, sensing the emotions that Victor sent, she displays a small gentle smile, she closes her eyes and sends her thoughts, saying, 'It's all well.'

"Another intruder, today has been a strange day, so many visitors... Hmm? Oh, it's Lady Sasha." Siena suddenly appeared.

Sasha's gentle smile fades from her face, and she assumes a neutral expression, "Siena, it has been a while since we have seen each other."

"Indeed. I know it's useless to ask this, but what are you doing here?"

"I came to see my husband," Sasha said.

Ads by Pubfuture
"...As expected," She sighed, she flips her hair to her back and says, "Do you want some advice?"

"No, thank you." Sasha turned her face away and started walking towards the forest.