A hard-working maid.

On the rooftop of a twenty-story building was a maid with short black hair looking in the direction of a particular university, the university she was looking at was the same university Victor attended.

Despite being several kilometers away, Kaguya could see the college as if it were very close.

As she watched college, Kaguya began to think about what had happened in the past two days.

Kaguya wouldn't lie to herself, she was a little surprised at Violet's new husband.

"At first, I thought he would run away when he saw my master's psychotic attitude," Kaguya commented to herself, after all, she knew Violet's personality well.

Kaguya was a new vampire by vampire standards, she was only 210 years old.

Since she became self-aware she has always been trained to be the personal servant of the Snow Clan leader or heir.

Kaguya is part of Clan Blank, a subsidiary family of Clan Snow, the two families have a blood bond that cannot be broken because Clan Blank's ancestor was one of the main members of Clan Snow who fell in love with a Japanese noble vampire. That is a story that happened over 1000 years in the past.

It is because of this ancestor that Clan Blank has some Japanese characteristics, Kaguya herself is a perfect example.

Kaguya did not inherit the Snow Clan's flames, but she did inherit Snow Clan's immunity to the sun, and because of that immunity, Kaguya had to serve Clan Snow.

Normally, it shouldn't be like that, after all, Kaguya's ancestor was part of Clan Snow's main house, and he married a noble Japanese Vampire who could control the shadows. But, because of the untimely death of Kaguya's ancestor's wife, the descendants of the noble vampire were left without political support and, because of that, they were demoted to a subsidiary family that exists only to serve the Snow Clan.

What about Kaguya's ancestor? He didn't care. The moment he found out his wife died, he disappeared and left his children in the care of Clan Snow. For Kaguya, this was really a tedious story, a story from a second-rate movie; because of a vampire's decision, an entire bloodline was doomed to live eternally serving a Clan.

"Nice job, huh?" kaguya thought aloud with a small smile on her face.

Kaguya had always wanted to be the 'perfect' maid since she was a little girl, in a way she was just doing it to be praised, it was like a child who was trying to get the attention of her parents, but her efforts were never recognized...

When Victor said 'good job', for a moment, she remembered her childhood; just for a moment, she felt happy.

But it's not all flowers, reality soon hit her when Violet called out to her. Kaguya exhibited a small disdainful smile: "Heh, I think, in the end, the stalker found a good man, maybe I should work a little harder."

Kaguya had a secret... a secret of her own. At first, she didn't like Violet... Wrong, she didn't like the Snow Clan's heir. She didn't like to feel trapped by the duty that was placed on her from birth; she liked being a servant, but she didn't like to feel attached to someone.

"The perfect maid can freely choose the master she wants to serve... Unfortunately, I'm far from being the perfect maid." Kaguya spoke with a shrug as she made a bored gesture as if she had no choices.