Yanderes... Means problems.

"…huh? You're married, Victor?" Edward spoke as he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Yes," I answered honestly.

Edward's gaze shifted to a look as if I'd made the biggest mistake of my life…

"Marriage is not a good thing, Victor... But if you're happy, I'm supportive." He spoke while shaking a little, he seemed to remember bad things from the past.

"Pfft," Andrew started to laugh.

I looked at Andrew who was laughing, "Stop laughing! And why did he react that way?" I asked.

He held back his laugh and said, "Oh, you didn't know, right? A few years ago, Andrew tried to marry a woman, but she was the jealous and stalking type and, because of that, he has emotional scars from what happened."

I see Edward shiver a little when he hears Andrew talk about what happened.

"But aren't they the best women?" I replied without understanding.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Meow?" Even Zack, who was a little distant, meowed aloud.

I looked confused at Andrew and Edward who were looking at me as if they had seen an exotic creature.

Edward puts his hand to his face like he has a headache, and asks me, "Do you have a head problem?"

"Huh?" Now I was the one who didn't understand.

"From the expression, he's making it's obvious that he really doesn't understand his problem," Andrew spoke as Edward nodded.

Then Edward speaks, "Listen, Victor. Jealous and stalking women are the worst kind of women. Don't go near them, or you'll get killed!"

"I don't understand what you're saying, if you accept her feelings won't everything be okay? Why should I care?" I asked really confused.

"...."

They were silently looking at me with their mouths open in shock.

"He's a lost cause… Come to think of it, he's always been like that, huh? He always picked the craziest women." Andrew spoke as if thinking of the past.

"Coming to think of it... That's true," Edward said, then he continued, "Has he never heard that he should never date a crazy woman?"

"Wait!" Leona suddenly screamed as she looked at Edward and Andrew.

"Are you just going to ignore that he just said he got married!?" she spoke as she knocked on the table.

"Oh, that's true," Edward said.

"Who is your wife? Do you have a picture of her?" Andrew asked and, hearing Andrew's question, Leona and Edward looked at me.

"Hmm, I do," Actually, I had pictures of Violet and Sasha. I didn't take these pictures, it seems like Natalia was making a photo album or something, so, she took some pictures and sent me to my phone.

I never understood this maid, she always seems to be hidden, but when I call her she always appears; she is like a ghost...

I pull out my cell phone and show Violet's photo.

Andrew whistled: "She's hot-"

I looked at Andrew with an emotionless expression. "Keep talking... And I promise you tomorrow you'll wake up in New York Bay, I bet the fish will love to eat you."

I saw Andrew's body shake a little, he replied. "It's just a joke, and you wouldn't do it, right?"

I keep looking at him with an emotionless gaze.