She is your wife.

Pov Kaguya.

Sigh, it's hard to be a perfect maid, I can't let myself think about it again as I look over my shoulder and see an all-black bag made of a material that keeps sunlight out. Inside that bag was Lady Sasha, a friend From Lady Violet's childhood; I could put Lady Sasha in my shadow, but that would be pretty rude to her, after all, my shadow isn't a nice place...

Sigh. I can't help but sigh again.

A maid's duty is to always want the best for her master, this was a teaching that Julia always put in my head when I was younger.

Julia was a role model for all maids, a maid considered to be perfect who trained all maids serving the households of noble vampires of count status. She was Sasha's personal maid, she was also the head maid of the Fulger clan and, most importantly, she was also like a mother to Sasha herself.

"Losing a mother figure, and finding out your family lost their count status in the nobility must have been quite a shock to Lady Sasha," I mumble under my breath with a little pity as I bounced from building to building; I was coming back to Lord Victor's house.

Lady Sasha is not in a good mental condition, she is normally a noble woman, calm, and someone who follows the rules of the vampire world faithfully. But, when she went through several losses in a short time her mental state was affected and she was not thinking clearly.

If I left Lady Sasha alone she would make a rash decision that could cause her death, and if Lady Sasha died, Lord Victor would likely lose himself in bloodlust or fall into a deep sleep.

After all, the ritual is something that cannot be broken; to prevent the worst fate from happening the three women must stay together because if they don't, they will suffer.

Lord Victor needs his wives' blood and his wives need Lord Victor's blood, and since Lady Violet is Lord Victor's wife, I need to resolve this situation...

"Sigh… Should I really look for another job? Maybe I can go back to Japan and teach younger maids in the future," I spoke out loud, but I knew that was not what I wanted. I want to be a perfect maid, and a perfect maid is one who chooses her master, but it seems I was far from that goal... Maybe Lord Victor will praise me for doing a good job...?

I shake my head several times to get this thought out of my mind, not noticing that my face is a little red, I keep jumping from building to building.

...

Victor POV.

Violet and I returned with the two hunters to her mansion. After quizzing the hunters about their abilities and everything I could know about the techniques they use, I was satisfied when I finished my interrogation.

I left the two hunters in the care of Violet and Violet's servants, I told her not to treat the two badly, after all, we could use them as a bargaining chip for veteran hunters. Although I doubt these veteran hunters will care about their recruits they are still a 'good' organization, right? So they should keep up appearances I think.

Good, and Evil are subjective; if I do good for one person and at the same time I harm another person, even if I don't know I did it, for the person I harmed I will be considered 'evil', and for the person I helped, I'll be considered 'good'.

In the end, there is no good and bad, what exists are just choices and the consequences of your choices

As Newton said in the past, for every action you make a reaction is created at the same time, that thought can be included in real life too and not just in physics.