Victor has been kidnapped!

"BITCH!!" Violet screamed in uncontrolled fury, her face was distorted with rage, and the fire poured out of her body uncontrollably.

Realizing the danger of getting close to Violet: Maria, Natalia, Ruby, and Sasha quickly run away from Violet.

"Calm down, Violet!" Ruby screamed, and when she heard the sound of thunder, she looked at Sasha, who was covered in lightning; she looked like she was about to do something.

"You too, Sasha! Calm down!"

"Calm down...!?" Sasha's face twisted in anger, "My husband has been kidnapped. How can I be calm!?"

Ruby started to get angry.

"You fools…" Ruby's voice started to get cold, and the room started to get terribly cold, then she spoke in a tone that made the maids shiver, "…Have you forgotten where you are? Control your powers."

"..."

Listening to what Ruby said, Sasha and Violet bite their lips in frustration and regain consciousness, so they quickly rein in her powers.

Ruby sighs, "This place has protection, but what if you decide to get out of hand now? Do you want to hurt Darling's parents!?"

"You're right…" Sasha sighs, "What should we do now?"

Violet doesn't say anything, she just looks at Ruby, waiting for her words.

"My mom won't hurt our Darling," Ruby started to explain, "Remember, what happened in the past when a man she didn't think was 'suitable' approached me?"

"...They were exterminated..." Sasha replied.

"Wrong, their entire family was wiped out," Violet added.

"See?" Ruby smiled, "My mom approved of Victor, that means he'll be fine... I think..."

"Huh...? You're not sure!?" Violet raised her voice.

"Violet, you know my mother, she is very unpredictable."

"..."

Violet bit her lip in frustration as she muttered various forms of torture she intended to do to anyone who touched Victor.

"I think she's going to train Victor?" Sasha, who was a little calmer, spoke.

"...You're right...She likes people who have potential..." Ruby nodded.

"And my Darling is a man with great potential; what do you think will happen to him?" Violet asked as her eyes darkened.

"Hmm..." Ruby was silent, she didn't want to answer that question.

"This got interesting, right?" Natalia suddenly spoke with a smile on her face.

Violet, Ruby, and Sasha look at Natalia with a neutral gaze.

"Natalia, we should go home," Violet said.

"I know... But you guys need to sort something out first," Natalia said as she pointed up.

"…You're right; Darling's parents are going to be worried," Ruby said.

"How are we supposed to do this? I don't think telling the truth would be the ideal option." Sasha asked, then she adds,

"A few days ago, Violet had to lie and tell Victor's mom over the phone that she was going on her honeymoon with her son. I think this lie won't work again, I don't know how long it will take, but this time, I think it will take months for him to come home."

Ruby puts her hand on her chin and starts to think about what to do.

"Where is Kaguya?" Violet asked.