Andrew, Edward and Leona.

I look at the woman who is my friend's sister.

She has pure white hair, bright blue eyes, and a slim body with skin like she's lacking blood; she's not pale like me, she's more like an albino. And, she was born with this physical condition too, she was also tall at 180 cm.

As she has no skin pigmentation her skin is very sensitive to the sun and, because of that, she rarely leaves the store or her house and only goes out at night.

Her name was Leona Elizabeth Lykos.

Normally, I would suspect she would be a vampire, but she isn't, I know that because I've seen her eat regular food and I know vampires can't eat foods other than blood.

Even though Violet sometimes forgets about it and asks to learn how to cook with my mom, I think she was just excited?

I walk over to my cat and start petting him, and as usual, he starts to purr contentedly, and then he lies down on the counter and spreads his legs as if asking me to stroke his stomach.

Leona approaches me and I also see Andrew walking away and sitting in the chair away from the counter, he seemed to be waiting for me. I think he doesn't want to talk to Leona?

Well, I don't judge him, what he did in the past must have hurt Leona, because of that, he's just being considerate.

"Why is your cat just like that to you? When I try to caress him, he starts growling at me." Leona spoke with a pout as she stopped and looked at me like she was sizing me up, I feel her looking me up and down.

"Well, he is my cat?" I spoke.

"Meow!" Zack meowed in agreement.

"You've changed..." Leona spoke as she looked at me...

"Yes, you too," I said honestly. After all, I noticed her skin was better than in the past, I think living in isolation helped her?

"..." Leona remains silent, and I see her continue to stare at me.

I look at her confused; I know I've changed, but does she need to stare at me like she's seeing a rare animal?

"Hmm, how is Zack's health?"

Suddenly, she stopped staring at me and looked at Zack, "He's fine."

"Really? But he was meowing a lot earlier." I remember I couldn't sleep because he kept meowing like he was dying or something.

"...well, he was horny"

"...Huh?" I looked at Zack, seeing the chubby fluffy cat staring at me with a satisfied look, I found it so cute that I started stroking more. "You mean he was in heat?"

"Meow, Meow!" He purred contentedly.

"Yes. Because of that, he was meowing a lot, wouldn't you consider neutering him? Since you are my childhood friend, I'll give you a good price."

Zack suddenly gets up from the counter and looks at Leona with a Glare like he's looking at his greatest enemy, he's even growling a little.

"He didn't like that idea very much." I chuckled as I looked at Leona who was looking at Zack in shock.

"He's very smart." She praised him.

"Yes," I said nodding my head, then I answer her question, "I won't castrate him, after all, as a man, I understand Zack; he still wants to have kids, right? Buddy?"

"Meow." Zack meowed as if he was agreeing, then he jumps on my shirt and slowly climbs up my shirt, over my shoulder, then he hangs on my shoulder; this is something he did a lot when he was younger. After all, I've raised him since he was very young, and he always liked to be on my shoulder for some reason.