Vampire World.

A dark city with architecture that reminded me of medieval times. A place where the sun never rises; a place where every corner is an unknown danger; a city that was built thinking about the nature of vampires. That was the impression I had when I first looked at this city.

"Welcome to Nightingale, The City of Moonlight, Stranger~," I heard the girl's voice.

I look at her and ask, "Who are you? And where am I...?"

"Me? My name is Lacus," She replied, but suddenly another voice added:

[Lord Victor, you are in the world of vampires, be careful when acting.]

"Kaguya?" I called confused, I look around, and I don't see her, but when I looked at my shadow, I saw Kaguya's shadow; she seemed to have a slight smile on her face.

"Kaguya...?" The girl looked confused.

"Nevermind," I said, trying to change the subject.

I look down and see that I was in a nightgown, "Where are my clothes?" The girl didn't say anything, she just pointed to a spot.

I look at the place and see a small dresser with black clothes on top; I walk over to the clothes and pick them up, "Black suit, black shirt, and black gloves..." I look at the woman:

"Why is everything black?"

"Mother ordered it" She spoke in a neutral tone.

"Scathach…" I said with a smile on my face.

The girl's red eyes suddenly glowed blood red, "It's Countess Scathach for you ... Have respect, stranger."

"Heh," I smiled with a distorted face and said, "Where's Scathach?"

Suddenly the woman's killing intent exploded, she opened her mouth, and I could see that her teeth were sharper.

I just looked at her with a smile on my face as I thought; her killing intent is much weaker than Scathach...

[Sigh, Did Lord Victor acquire suicidal tendencies when his evolution ended? Why are you teasing her?]

"I just didn't like the way she talked to me; that's it," I spoke out loud while ignoring the girl and putting on my clothes.

After experiencing the pressure of my mother-in-law, I got numb; I think this girl is strong, but my instincts don't scream danger like when I faced my mother-in-law.

Finishing dressing, I looked at the girl who was still staring at me, "Won't you guide me?" Finally, the girl's pressure disappeared, and she looked at me with a bit of shock on her face.

"What?" I asked

"Why aren't you being affected?"

"Oh?" I smiled a sharp toothy grin at the girl:

"After feeling the pressure of my mother-in-law, I got numb, and it doesn't seem to affect me anymore."

"M-Mother in law?" She stuttered in shock.

"Yes, I'm Ruby's husband, didn't you know?"

"N-No! Mother just threw you in here and told me to keep an eye on you!" She practically yelled red-faced.

Why was she embarrassed?

"That's something she would do, now... Will you guide me?" I asked.

"Yes! Hahahaha, if I knew you were my sister's husband, I wouldn't treat you like that! Come on; I'll take you to my mother!"

The girl's attitude suddenly changed when she found out I was Ruby's husband… And why did she believe me so easily? Isn't she very innocent?

...