Darling!

"DARLING~!' A woman's voice was heard throughout the forest.

"That voice..." Kaguya whispered.

"Fue!?" Pepper was startled by the sudden voice.

Victor stops what he's doing and looks in one direction with a smile on his face, then he opens his arms and waits patiently.

"What is he doing?" Lacus asked curiously.

Kaguya looked at Lacus and replied in a neutral tone, "Taming a stalker..."

"...Huh?" Lacus didn't understand.

"Something is coming at a fast speed," Pepper warned in a gentle tone.

Before Lacus could ask Pepper anything, a long white-haired rocket hit Victor!

BOOOOOM!

Victor was thrown towards the trees, which broke with relative ease, but throughout the shock of the 'white rocket', he never stopped smiling.

Lying on the forest floor, he lifted his head and looked into Violet's face, then he said, "Welcome back, Honey." He ignored the small deforestation this reunion had caused.

He lifts his arm, then starts stroking Violet's head.

"!!!" Violet's face took on a crazed expression, "Ahh~~, Darling!" She puts her face on Victor's chest and continues to talk like a broken record that repeated the same words over and over again. "Darling~! Darling~! Darling~!"

Victor just continued stroking Violet's hair with a smile on his face, "I missed you," He said.

"Me too~! I was worried that these bi-" Before she could finish, she heard someone's words.

"Oya? Who are you?" Lacus asked.

"Tsk," Violet looked at Lacus with an ugly expression, but soon her expression became calmer when she felt Victor's caresses.

"Idiot! She is the heiress of Clan Snow, she is friends with Ruby!" Pepper yelled in a voice cute.

"Who?" Lacus turned her head in confusion.

Pepper just looked at Lacus with a disbelieving look, "...You should socialize more, sister..."

Lacus snorted, "I prefer training and sleeping; socializing is for the weak!"

"... You only say that because you're bad at socializing."

"..." Lacus used her right to remain silent.

"Lady Violet... You took longer than expected," Kaguya said.

Violet looked at Kaguya, then she smiled, "Good job, Kaguya! As expected of you! I'm going to raise your salary!"

Kaguya exhibited a small smile and placed her hand respectfully on her chest, "Your words are an honor, Lady Violet."

Victor sits on the floor, hugs Violet, and starts to smell her; then he smells an unknown smell, "A man..."

"Hiii~" Pepper seems startled by something, and she quickly hides behind her sister.

"What's it?" Lacus asked, looking at her sister.

"N-Nothing!" Pepper refused to speak.

"Tell me, Honey. Did you meet anyone on the way here?"

Violet turns her face to Victor, and suddenly her body shudders, but it wasn't out of fear; it was something else... She flashes a big distorted smile and replies:

"Yes, I found my father and mother."

Ads by Pubfuture

"Oh..." Victor's face returned to normal, and he smiled gently, "How was your visit to your family?" He started stroking her head again.